Ratings for Dr. Stacey L. Fitch

Very happy with my visit! She ask questions and listen to my concerns. I waited couple months to get in ,but worth the wait.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Wish the staff would call back on blood test results sooner. Office staff told me they are in, but waiting to the doctor to review. Over a week later, Still waiting

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Did not wish to listen or any questions. Used scared tactics. Dual personality

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

dr stacey fitch's office has not only helped me find my "miracle" drug remicade and it's companion methotrexate to just about make my excruciating pain tolerable and almost nonexistent. the infusion staff always shows great care and are personable. the even brought the neighboring office of the sleep wellnes study to examine me while i slept in the infusion center. dr fitch has always done her best to ease my pain and worked hard to find the right dosage for my needs. also her office staff has helped me reduced my out of pocket expenses by helping me organize my remicade insurance program. i am always met with smiles and feel relieved when i leave. -ryan hagerty

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Terrible bedside manner. Did not care about symptoms. Attitude is just take meds and dont call with any concerns

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Always feel like I am listened to. My symptoms are finally well managed. If you do decide to see Dr. Fitch tell her the patient that takes pictures of her swollen joints sent you! My joints were never bad while at an appointment so I started taking pictures of my swollen fingers. She was completely receptive and actually appreciated that I had documented my issues. I am picky about doctors but I really like this one.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr. Fitch is a caring doctor. She is a good listener. She handles my chronic illness well. I only wish she would follow-up on test results more, but given her schedule I understand that I just have to wait until my next visit to find out the results. She doesn't seem as cautious as my previous doctor but she is willing to listen and that is half the battle. I think with more experience she will be a true leader in her field.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

At first very helpful, tested thoroughly listened to symptoms. By the second appt. she was not willing to listen to concerns about potentially dangerous medicine interactions. Did not receive a diagnosis.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2006

Dr. Fitch was extremely helpful in explaining my issues and options. Her professionalism and that of her assistant Pat was refreshing. I recommend her to anyone in the area.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2006

Get another opinion was misdiagnosed.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2006

Dr. Stacey L. Fitch's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Pottstown, PA