Ratings for Dr. Caprice D. McGrail

I didn't know Dr McGrail but she delivered my baby on Tuesday, and I'm so thankful she was there for the job!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I love Dr McGrail! I have been going to her for a few years and found her to be very caring, compassionate and very knowledgeable. She is a very straight forward doctor when it comes to giving answers to questions.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

This is the first time in my life that I've ever written a review. I'm in my mid fifties. I have only seen Dr. McGrail once. I realize now why she was the first Dr. in the practice with the soonest opening! I was recommended to the PRACTICE by another physician.. I was VERY DISAPPOINTED in her empathy or even her questions. Didn't seem to believe my answers. So, why did she bother asking anything??????? I went to that practice because I have many serious issues going on. I don't know how much knowledge she has after one visit. But I can say....HER MOTHER MUST NOT HAVE EVER TAUGHT HER HOW TO TREAT PEOPLE WITH RESPECT! I am waiting on test results from her for 2 days. At this point. I don't know if I will let her perform any type of procedures on me. If she lacks the knowledge on how to treat people! I feel.......what good is book knowledge! People are humans beings. Not just her paycheck! Wish I would have read these reviews before I went to see her. I can't respect someone that can't be respectful! RESPECT IS EARNED! NOT AN OBLIGATION TO ANYONE! EVEN TO A DR.!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Everyone that has written a negative review is spot on . I can't agree more with the negative comments. I left the practice because I could not bare another appointment with Dr. Mcgrail, despite the fact that I really liked all the other doctors.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I absolutely love the other doctors at Mission OB, but like someone else here commented, I also dreaded my OB appointments when Dr. McGrail was next in rotation. She always asked if I had any questions, but at the same time, I felt rushed by her and like a whirlwind just swept through the room when she left. When I came in needing her comfort and expertise when I was dealing with postpartum depression, she made me feel even worse and was extremely short and cold with me and what she thought I needed to do with no regard to listen to my concerns. She advised that I go on an anti-depressant that hasn't been researched at all for nursing mothers, yet still insisted that I needed to nurse because it was best for my baby. I wanted some more information and had concerns, but nope, out the door she went. If I become pregnant again, I would switch practices just to avoid having her as one of the OBs on staff. The other doctors are absolutely wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

There are so many good OBGYNs around, don't waste your time with her. I agree with the other reviews. She is completely rude, condescending, HORRIBLE bedside manner. Her delivery is just way off. I think she chose the wrong career. You need to be kind and compassionate, not blunt, cold and unfeeling. Steer clear of this one.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I had the worst experience with Dr. McGrail. This was my second pregnancy in 8 months and because of that I felt I was not taken serious by her. She had very unkind comments during my appointments, often times rushing me out of the office before questions could be asked. I changed doctors 10 weeks in my 2nd pregnancy. I found a new and FANTSTIC doctor that was amazing during my whole pregnancy. This experience was very unnecessary and I wish I changed doctors weeks sooner.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

dr. disregarded every single complaint.I had my son a bit early and am so grateful nothing happened to him. I'll never forget her eyes pop when she saw me in the l&d room, wasn't expecting to see me, I was so annoyed she delivered my child, she is rude and I can't stand her.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Let me start by saying I love Mission OBGYN however, when I had my baby we had to rotate and see all the doctors. I dreaded Dr. McGrail and cancelled her appintments to reschedule with someone else. She makes you feel so uncomfortable and frankly she's rude. She was my last appointment before my scheduled C-Section. The words she spoke to me were not only 100% incorrect and perhaps meant for another patient but they make my eyes water...I would share in detail how wrong she was but I still go there and ABSOLUTELY LOVE the other doctors.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

She delivered my daughter and did an exceptional job! I've been going to see her for gyno appointments for many years and I just adore Dr. McGrail. My experience is that she is VERY personable! Even at my 2nd appointment EVER she knew exactly who I was at a personal level, I felt like a person/friend to her, instead of just another patient/file. The office has ALWAYS been very helpful in answering all of my questions. The office nurse is also amazing.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

Dr. Caprice D. McGrail's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Warren, MI