Ratings for Dr. Ghassan Wahbeh

Dr. Wahbeh is one of my doctor's and he is certainly one of the best pediatric doctors I have ever encountered. I am 15 and when I had to get a "procedure" done last year for my Crohn's, he made me feel very calm, sure, and comfoftable with the whole thing, which can be hard for a 14 year old :-) He treats me like a person, not a robot, and he fully understands how I am feeling about my disease. He has also suggested simple at-home treatments for me to try that have worked wondefully.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I just met Dr Wahbeh this past week. He is now my son's GI Doc. He is great. Obviously, he is very knowledgeable in term of GI Pediatrics but his bedside manner is superb. He is very friendly and explains everything. I left feeling my son is in good hands!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

Dr. Wahbeh is great. He is very knowledgeable about pediatric gastroenterology. He explains labs, meds, test with pt. and this mother. He answers all your questions. He has a calm, reassuring bedside manner. His staff is very helpful when you call with a question. My son likes him and is very comfortable with him, even when the conversation is about bowels.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2007