Ratings for Dr. Nick M. Digiovine

Dr quack boy he couldn't diagnose a bloody nose and to you idiots who say he's a great doctor he is the worst of the worst and can go back to Pennsylvania now

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I received correct diagnosis that other's missed. I got almost immediately relief on three different ailments at different times. I felt fortunate to have a physician of this calibur available in our area. His staff is also amazing also. There is nothing but courtesy from all the staff. What a blessing to be able to have such a level of care close to home.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I have had multiple occasions to use this doctor. He is an excellent surgeon who goes the extra mile for his patients. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I would disagree with this patient regarding his wrist. Dr DiGiovine and his office are always kind and compassinate. Patient should have to make some sort of payment for there services and not expect to be seen for free. My family has seen Dr. DiGiovine several times and have always been treated with kindness, respect and compassion. He has diagnoised them correctly. If you seek care out of town you are expected to pay up front also so don't be a fool and stay in town. Dr. DiGiovine is one of the best physicians in the country. Maybe you should do more research before complaining. It is easy to write a negative review but would encourge the other 99 percent who has had a great experience to write a review.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Misdiagnosed my shoulder injury as a "frozen shoulder", even though I had full range of motion. Had a HAGL lesion that went untreated for 3 years and I felt like I was going crazy for still having so much pain and instability for a "frozen shoulder". Finally went for second opinion out of Butte and accurately diagnosed. I called to speak with Dr. DiGiovine and get his opinion on new diagnosis and couldn't ever get a call back. Now have muscle atrophy & lots of scar tissue & bursitis. I have a very long recovery ahead due to 3 years of mistreatment. Also, when I was in the exam room waiting for the MD I could hear his staff talking about me at the desk. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

This Doctor replaced a hip in my dad 10 years ago in Anaconda and he put it in wrong. It was at the wrong angle. He refused to believe there was a problem with the new hip and blamed it on my dad. Finally we took him to St Vincent's in Billings for a second opinion and ended up having to get it redone over there. Because of this I believe my dad lost 10 years off of his life. In April 2013 my dad passed away after years of pain and misery. Thanks Nick.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

This doctor schedules over 50 patients a day, allocates less than five minutes per patient, may be a good doctor but left his care after the first visit and waited over five weeks for him to get back to me for my next appointment. His staff and supporting facilities are terrible, they do not have any idea what they are doing or how to do it. They have zero understanding of patients with combat related disabilities and could care less that they do not. The doctor is the same because he only listens to his staff and NOT the patient. If you are a Veteran stay away, if anyone else think twice about seeing this group of doctors

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

I saw this doctor for almost a year and each time i saw him I felt like he was introducing himself for the first time? He was completely disengaged, never spent for than a few minutes talking to me, made poor notes almost as if he was confusing me with another patient, and had a horrble manner. When he suggested surgery twice then didn't remember saying that, I searched for another Doctor in Helena, because i couldn't find a decent Doctor recommended by friends or family in Butte!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr. Nick M. Digiovine's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)