Ratings for Dr. Douglas J. Mogle

Dr. Mogle is the most knowledgable neurologist . I had a severe trauma, he is the only one I trusted with my medical care!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

In early 2013 I took my 89 year old mother to Dr. Mogle for geriatric neuro assessment. I sat in the appt. and found Dr. Mogle to be patient, caring & ready to answer my questions. Initially Dr. Mogle may not be as charming as ALL Drs. USED to be, (no corny jokes or fakey face) but I wasn't there for a social visit. He was very professional, as I expected him to be. After conferring with him i did build a non-judgemental, data seeking, easy rapport & felt very positive about the. overall experience. I would feel confident returning to and referring to Dr. Mogle.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

Dr. Mogle is a physician that I recommend as caring, thorough and willing to listen to a patient. He takes his time and answers questions in a manner that can be understood. He takes his time to make sure you understand what is happening and what you as the patient need to do

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Would refer dr mogle to my family and friends. He takes his time and listens to what I'm saying.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

Dr. Mogle is a very patient caring Physicial. He takes the time to understand patient information and then provides treatment that is patient centered. He definately cares about his patients, and does his best for them. His personality and manners are excellent. His office staff is also very helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2008

extremely impolite; cold. Extremely unsympathetic. I certainly had the feeling he was just trying to make money and could care less about diagnosis ( which turned out to incorrect).

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr Mogle is helpful in giving me options for my care.My condition is complicated and Dr Mogle is very patient ,always making my family feel more secure.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

Not very helpfull and not willing to let you be a part of your own care. Not willing to talk about options and make you flle that he is not interisted in you as a person. Only a diagnoses.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2006

Dr. Douglas J. Mogle's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1981)