You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ian T. Johnson

He does very good neck surgery. A expert in his field. Explains everything very well. He cares about you as a patient. However his male PA doesn't have the same concern as DR. Johnson. Dr Johnson is a kind person, whereas his PA is critical of you if you mention that you have any pain after surgery. Seems like he doesn't understand how painful neck problems are. Some of his office staff seem lazy. Appointments always getting messed up.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I had a perfect Alif fusion with dr johnson... Unfortunately he is uses his personal assistant for follow up appointments after surgery. The P.A. did not have the concern dr johson posesses. I was disappointed not to see dr johnson on my two week follow up. Otherwise the rest of my experience was perfect. I highly recommend dr ian johnson and his team.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Johnson treated my mom for a metastatic tumor on her spine. Through the entire experience, Dr. Johnson treated my mom with kindness and was generous with his time in explaining the procedure to the family. It was a complicated procedure, yet my mom was out of pain immediately after the surgery. Our family has complete confidence in Dr. Johnson's knowledge and skills in his area of expertise. Furthermore, having my own experiences with other neurosurgeons, I was blown away with the compassion and professionalism displayed by Dr. Johnson and his team. We couldn't recommend him more.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr. Johnson is the BEST Doctor in his field! From his hand shake to his smile that accompanies it. His knowledge and the way he tells you so you understand what he is talking about- is so comforting. You don't have to ask him to re-explain anything that he is telling you. Dr Johnson takes his time with each patient - so if you wait a little while, no problem, he treats everyone the same. Humble, caring, easy to talk to, bead side manner is the best. I had been told incorrect info for over 2 years until I found him - then he fixed it! My husband has been in pain for years and was finally told what was going on with his neck and back!. Information that is relayed with care is priceless! Fresno is blessed to have him.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

I believe Dr. Ian Johnson is the BEST Neurosurgeon. From the very first time I shook his had he treated me not only with respect but like a brother! He is definitely the humblest Doctor I have ever met and not only provided myself with the utmost care, but also kept my family well informed throughout my procedure. When I thought I may never walk again, he rushed me into the operating room and surgically made all the proper repairs needed to "literally" put me on my feet again. I will forever be so grateful to this wonderful and talented man! Thank you for all that you have done for me Dr. Johnson and for always being so patient!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

This man saved my life. The work he did was nothing short of miraculous. I would not doubt if he was one of the most talented neurosurgeons on the planet. Every doctor who has looked at his work remarks on what an exceptional job he did. I would recogmend this man to everyone. He is caring, funny, and extremely talented (and owns some nice cars to boot, what can I say, I'm a car guy as well). His follow up is second to none. I put my life along with the ability to ever walk again in his hands, and he came through beyond what was expected.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Dr. Ian T. Johnson's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "He does very good neck surgery. A expert in his field. Explains everything very well. He cares about you as a patient. However his male PA doesn't have the ..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "After surgery he will not spend any time with you because he is always out of town. If you have any problems don't expect him to help you he won't be there."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a perfect Alif fusion with dr johnson... Unfortunately he is uses his personal assistant for follow up appointments after surgery. The P.A. did not have ..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Johnson treated my mom for a metastatic tumor on her spine. Through the entire experience, Dr. Johnson treated my mom with kindness and was generous with hi..."

January 22, 2015
  • First Name changed from "IAN" to "IAN T."

April 8, 2012