Ratings for Dr. John E. Disano

Dr. Disano is really great! I had to have a filling and didn't even feel the shot! The office manager Amy spent a lot of time going over all of the insurance stuff with me. She made sure I understood everything and answered all of my questions. I just love this place!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr.John and his staff are the absolute best! Thanks to them I no longer have any worries about going to the dentist, and always have a pleasant and pain free experience (Dr John gives a painless shot!). See you at my next visit!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr. John. He and his staff are fantastic. He took the time to go over how my whole procedure was going to be done and Amy came in and explained to me what my insurance covered. They made sure I was comfortable with everything before they would start the process. The assistant James was very sweet and talked me through it. Best dentist I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Please don't go to this dentist. I had a small filling done and during the appt. he filled another "potential " cavity. Both fillings fell out two weeks later. I had to get both the fillings replaced causing a lot of pain and taking more of the tooth away. When I pulled my records, I discovered a tooth I had no work done on was billed to my insurance as having work on it.

Submitted May 28, 2016

Doctor John is the first dentist in my life (I'm 56) that actually listens to me, and actually stops when I tell him that I am uncomfortable. Thanks to his patience, I discovered that the pain I feared when drilling was actually the sensation of the water on my exposed tooth - NOT THE DRILL - and my visits have been stress free ever since. I highly recommend Doctor John - especially if you have dental pain phobia - he is amazing. Nicole, my hygienist, is especially helpful to me in dealing with some cleaning and maintenance issues unique to my bone structure, and thanks to her, my mouth is in great shape again!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Nicole is a great hygienist, she is very knowledgeable in her trade and you can tell she really cares about her patients!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I recently had a cleaning with Nicole at Dr. Disano's office. This was, by far, the best cleaning I have ever had. Nicole was extremely knowledgeable and informative every step of the way. She gave great advice for preventative care and did an amazingly thorough job without causing any pain. I cannot say that about any previous experience I have had. The doctor was also very thorough, friendly, and knowledgeable. I will definitely be referring everyone to Dr. Disano's office.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Nicole was the best hygienist I have ever seen! She did a cancer screening which I had never had done before, and did an awesome cleaning!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Nicole was very caring and professional-great job!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I had fillings replaced, he explained what he was going to do to be sure I was ok with it. They were done quickly and pain free. A very pleasant experience. The office staff is equally as professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016