Ratings for Dr. Sandi Reiken

My experience with Dr. Reiken has been a very positive one. She is emphatic and demonstrates this by sharing relevant experiences of her own. Sessions with her have resulted in greater insight into my perceptions and how to alter them for more productive relationships. Her calming demeanor helped me to see things from a less agitated point of view. Her fees are fair and reasonable.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Namelessness shovels/solicits more cow pies from shysters than Aztec two-step ever did Cortez et al en route to Mexico. Anonymous ass-hole cited above for "a negative review" of DR Reiken got one thing right: a "strained financial situation" ignored by DR Reiken IS "unbelievable". DR Reiken, beyond familiar with bi-polar disorder and human nature, knew full well that I would not return should the fee be greater than that covered by insurance. Further, when (much later) I wrote a check to DR Reiken for a 'rough amount' of what I probably owed her, she professionally and graciously refused. DR Reiken, equally professional and kind, has accepted phone calls from me at 5:00 AM while practically comatose in crisis: wondering what to do next.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Reiken is one of the kindest, most caring, and compassionate people I know. I have been seeing her for many years and she has helped me through so many hurdles in my life. She is the only Dr. that I actually look forward to seeing! Dr. Reiken was named by “Psychology Today” as one of New Jersey’s top therapists. She has a huge heart and has done volunteer work throughout her career. I noticed a negative review from someone on this site, and have to say that what they wrote doesn’t describe Dr. Reiken AT ALL! I know there are hundreds of people who would back me up on that!

Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Reiken is warm, caring and very knowledgeable . She had reached out to me on many occasions during her time off to make sure I was doing okay. She is very intuitive and really understands people. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

All she cares about is money. She will cut into your therapy session to discuss what she wants to talk about. No empathy. When I confided my strained financial situation she actually told me I can afford the sessions because of the car I drive. Unbelievable. There are so many therapists out there. Go elsewhere if you want someone who really cares and knows what they are doing.

Submitted June 13, 2014