Ratings for Dr. Irene K. Blaess

I have been a patient of Dr. Blaess for over 9 years. Best dentist and even my 5 years old agrees.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Best dental experience ever! No pain at all. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Great Doctor got me out of pain. Thank you Dr. Blaess!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I came in for a consultation with Dr. Blaess to speak about veneers before my photos to be taken. I originally was just planning to go in and out. Dr. Blaess provided me with a comprehensive examination and evaluated my needs. I told her I needed the work done ASAP since I had engagement photos in less than 2 weeks. She stayed an extra 4 hours to work on my teeth that same day. I had 10 upper teeth done. The engagement photos came out astonishing and I love my smile! Thank you Dr. Blaess!!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

I had some pain over the weekend called De Zavala dental. Dr. Blaess came out on Saturday to get me out of pain.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

During my first and last deep cleaning at De Zavala Dental, Dr Blaess trivialized my allergy disclosure and used an anesthetic that caused me to have a severe reaction. She offered no alternative anesthetic and clearly did not care that the one she used on me had major side effects for me. She just told the hygienist to get started and walked away while I was shaking uncontrollably, feeling like my heart was about to beat out of my chest and having difficulty breathing. Throughout the procedure, I got to listen to her argue with a dental equipment salesman in the hall. After the procedure, she didn't check in to see how I had done or if I would be coming back for the other half of my dental work. She showed no accountability or compassion whatsoever, and was far more concerned about saving a few minutes by using the anesthetic that was already prepared, than making me comfortable or protecting my health.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

This practice combines denistry with botox & really push the sell of facials & waxing so much;you began to think they care more about that, then your dental health. They do have a cool massage chair in the waiting room and an octagon saltwater tank that can be seen from all dental chairs. The assistants are rough, unfriendly, and don't take criticism well. I had to ask several times for suction because I was overflowing and felt like I couldn't breathe. I kept going back b/c I thought Dr. Blaess was nice, she informed me that I had gum disease & recommend I come every 3 mos for cleanings,when she said I could use braces( I've always been told I had great teeth) I decided to go see my old doc who informs me that I don't have the full blown gum disease she said I did& I only need to have cleanings every 6 mos.So she was basically milking me and made me believe my teeth were horrible to make money. BTw don't waste ur money on the crabby Rotadent she sells, buy an oral b it alot better

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011