Ratings for Dr. Matthew A. Lederman

Dr. Lederman is exceptional. I saw him for IVF treatment and gave birth to my baby in June. While there are many, one of his most impressive characteristics is his level of knowledge and his desire to continue to expand his learning. I have a unique genetic disorder and when I met with Dr. Lederman he made it his mission to learn as much about my condition and even joined a panel of medical and scientific professionals focused on researching the disorder I have. In addition to this, he is kind and understanding of people's concerns. He never dismissed any of my worries (some were pretty crazy!) and always offered logical, sound advice and guidance. He is incredibly thorough and always considers and walks you through every possible option. His calm demeanor is reassuring and just naturally puts you at ease. He took my husband and me through a difficult time in our lives and I am forever grateful to him. My confidence in Dr. Lederman is immeasurable.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

My husband and I couldnt be more satisfied with the care we received from RMA in White Plains. Dr Lederman and his staff were amazing, professional, and reassuring during a very stressful and difficult time. Their equipment is state of the art, and they are very on top of the ultrasounds, lab work, etc. It put my mind at ease to know they had it all under control! We are currently expecting our first child from our second IUI medicated cycle, and are so thankful for everyone at RMA for their knowledge and support!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Thanks to Dr. Lederman and his staff, my husband and I are the proud parents to a 3 year old little boy and 6 month old set of boy/girl twins. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Lederman and his staff. They made a very clinical process not feel that way. It was nice walking into the office and everyone there knowing who you were by name. My journey to becoming a mom was a very long and sometimes difficult one. Dr. Lederman always listened and I felt like he really cared about getting us the results that we were looking for. His nurses Stephanie and Samantha were great. They were always willing to answer questions, and did so in a very timely manner. It didn't matter if it was by phone or email, they always got back to me very quickly. Marie, the office manager was also great. She was very helpful in navigating us through the insurance end of the process. I highly recommend Dr. Lederman and would refer anyone that was looking for a fertility specialist to him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

After a year of trying to get pregnant naturally, my obgyn sent my husband And I to dr Lederman for treatment. She said, "I keep sending my patients to Dr Lederman and he keeps sending them back pregnant." Sje was right because less than a year later I was sitting back in her office, pregnant with twins. I can't say enough positive things about my experience with D Lederman and his staff. Maria, the office manager help tremendously with dealing with insurance and Samantha the nurse helped me understand how to administer medication and answered all of my questions no matter how stupid. The treated my husband and I with kindness and respect. I would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Lederman, Samantha, Stephanie, and Marie are incredible. From the moment we began treating with their team, we felt comfortable and confident. They provide top medical care without sacrificing the human aspect of treatment. Dr. Lederman listened to all of our concerns, engaged in open conversation about our options, and never once made us feel overwhelmed or scared; he never put us through unnecessary tests or procedures and only did what was called for. The team went over and above to meet us early in the morning, answer countless questions, and provide us with everything we ever needed. Although we were ecstatic to "graduate" from Dr. Lederman's care, it was difficult to leave such a trusted and safe environment. We highly recommend Dr. Lederman and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I am currently 7 weeks pregnant as a result of my first IVF treatment with Dr. Lederman at RMA Westside. After seeing 2 other reproductive endocrinologist I was relieved and surprised by Dr. Lederman's kindness, compassion, and responsiveness. He familiarized himself with my medical history before the visit and at each visit thereafter. I felt confident in the care I was receiving. Dr. Lederman was patient and willing to take the time to explain and answer questions. The office staff is equally as responsive and kind. All of my phone calls and email were answered in a timely manner by either a nurse or the doctor himself. Even though Dr. Lederman and his staff helped me achieve my goal of pregnancy, the care I received was at such a high level it was difficult saying goodbye.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Dr lederman is a very caring, gentle and wonderful Dr he made my first visit after a horrible miscarriage a truly wonderful experience

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

My Husband and I were having difficulty conceiving. We did a lot of researching and found Dr. Lederman due to his great reviews. We were NOT disappointed! Dr. Lederman is smart, compassionate, and has great bedside manner. We both have very hectic work schedules and he was very accommodating with our appointments. He made the diagnosis very quickly and accurately. He explained all the options in great detail and addressed all our questions and concerns. We underwent IVF and thanks to God and Dr. Lederman, I am currently 6 months pregnant with a healthy baby girl. I cannot thank Dr. Lederman and his staff enough and I would highly recommend him without hesitation!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Amazing staff, attentive, helpful, kind, understanding. They accommodated my work schedule, called to check in with me and helped me achieve my goal!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

?Dr. Lederman ?is very knowledgeable and professional. ?After a pleasant and friendly consultation, he wasted no time getting started with my treatment. He, and the entire staff, helped to make ?a stressful and emotional experience much more manageable. ?Any time I had a question, his nurse Beth? was easily reached? by e-mail?. Her her response?s? were always? timely and thorough?. At the front desk, Marie helped me navigate through a very complicated insurance situation. ?Additionally, the office has convenient hours (as early as 7 AM) and I never had to wait. ?After four unsuccessful rounds of IUI and one? successful? round of IVF?, we added a beautiful baby girl to our family! We can never thank them enough for such a precious gift.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014