Ratings for Dr. Ronald S. Wilson

Great Dentist! Been going to Dr Wilson for years. He does great work. I worked in the dental field for 10yrs. Gives me great insight to knowing a good dentist.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Right on time, staff was very nice , Dr Wilson was friendly, professional and concerned about how I felt (i.e. Pain level), everything seemed to go well

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Everyone was extremely helpful. Dr. Wilson is very personable.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Fast friendly staff. Nice clean office. Would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I had my wife schedule my first appointment with Dr. Wilson's office. I had to leave work to go to my first appointment, and when I arrived the receptionist informed me that they had purposely filled my appointment with another patient and that I would have to reschedule. Unbeknownst to me, they had left me a voicemail the day before demanding that I return the call within the hour to confirm the appointment. For whatever reason, I didn't check my voicemail that day and only found out that my appointment had been cancelled after I arrived at the dentist's office. I understand that they don't want to have missed appointments, but this is totally amateurish and I will remove my entire family's dentistry work from this dentist's practice.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Super good staff, quite helpful. Dr Wilson is a very good Dentist. He does a great job!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Very dissastisfied would not answear questions , his work led to needing additional dental work . very dissapointed ... he will not take calls or return calls to me. It's unfortunate that his staff has to work under these conditions they seem to be very good. I would not recommend him for any service.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Wilson was very rude to me. He called me a liar and dismissed me as a patient. I will not be returning and do not recommend him to anyone. He is very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I have no reason to question the technical competence. However, he would not explain anything. He seemed to be quite put out by questions and did not answer them. I need to be an active and informed partner in my health care. I will find a new dentist that if will to explain to me what they find and what my options are.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr Wilson is very friendly and the staff is very professional. Its clear that he is eager to keep up with the latest technology.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012