Ratings for Dr. John A. Munneke

FIND A DIFFERENT DOCTOR, PREFERABLY ONE THAT CARES. STRICTLY FOR THE INSURANCE SIDE, DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE PATIENT.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

My boyfriend goes to him and I cant go back with him. And when he brought his kids with him they told him that they couldn't go back with him and when my boyfriend told them that he had nobody to watch them the nurse got an attitude. The dr changed my boyfriends med and he had a reaction to the med and my boyfriend told the dr about it and my boyfriend said he didn't even look at it and said it was infitigo and the only reason my boyfriend is going to him is for workers comp.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

He is only for the insurance companies and not for the patient. He thinks you really don't need any pain meds. Has a terrible bed side manner.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

not a friendly staff, uncomfortable and small waiting room, husband was unable to accompany me into exam room. Staff claimed the doctor didn't want others back there. This was for a workman's comp case. 90 minutes after appointment time, I was led down short hall to the only exam room. Dont understand why husband cant come back. If this wasnt work comp doc, would not go back.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010

Asked for ZERO input from me, as the patient. Didn't listent to an entire question before giving "instructions", since I didn't get to ask the question his instructions were irrelevant. According to the state of Oklahoma, he is a specialist in the areas of: physical medicine, rehab, family medicine, dentist & pain management (this site lists internist). My appointment was for pain management. He didn't even mention the possibility of my doing ANYTHING but taking the six medications he prescriberd on my first visit & not follow up on until 3 months later. Received "instructions" prior to appointment that I was allowed to bring ONE person with me, who must remain in the waiting area. No one but the patient is allowed in the exam room.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010