Ratings for Dr. Robert P. Beals

I was looking for a fast and knowledegable dentist who would get the work done fast and efficiently and Dr. Beals did just that. He made sure I felt no pain for the extractions and I healed fine. His office is not fancy, but if you are looking to get some dental work done and do not need to be coddled to, he is just as good as the fancy places in my opinion. And his knowledge is extensive, and he doesn't mind sharing it with you throughout the entire process.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Do not go to him, he is crazy,mean,He slapped me twice, the visit was so horrible, the hygienist make excuses for his fowl behavior,( because he pays them well, as she told me!). I went for veneers, checkup, because I was new here, he main lined me, with a drug that knocked me out. When I woke up he had pulled all my teeth!!!!! Asked my Mom to pull to his back door, where she was mortified, the 3 of them had to load me in the car, I have been a hermit for years now, because of not being able to find teeth to fit my mouth,other dentist say because he stripped scraped the top of my mouth flat, it has ruined my life. DO NOT GO!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I visited them after my bondings broke and they were the only practice accepting new patients. I showed up and was put into an exam room, which smelled moldy/mothball like, the equipment appeared to be not well maintained and very old. Dr. Beals came in and without gloves or washing his hands in my presence, he puts his hand in my mouth. I asked him to wear gloves and he refused. His nurse put gauze in my mouth and he began sanding my teeth (which were already sensitive) without any numbing. As the pain increased, I asked him to stop and he began yelling telling me to "Toughen Up", this won't take long. He began sanding again and I asked him to stop again and I sat up, he says "I'll numb you" and grabs my shoulder and forces me back down, while holding me down, he reaches for a needle and tries to stick it in my mouth. I told him I was done and wanted to leave. He yanked the "bib" off me and tells me to get the hell out. Police were called, but his nurse would not make a statement.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013