Ratings for Dr. Daniel M. Calloway

The BEST experience I have ever had with Plastic Surgery. Dr. Calloway and his staff are so professional and compassionate, that it helped my surgical recovery seem to just fly by! I had a facelift, necklift and browlift and my results could not be more beautiful. I am recommending Dr. Calloway to all my friends and family. Everyone is so happy for me!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

I had Dr. Calloway do my Breasts about 5 years ago and he did such a fantastic job that I had him do lipo on my tummy and thighs. What a difference! My tummy and thighs are so flat and smooth I can’t believe it! Dr. Calloway is the BEST Plastic Surgeon! I love him!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

Dr Calloway did my breast augmentation, and following his advice, I picked out some photographs of my “wish breasts” which we reviewed before surgery. Once the swelling settled down after surgery, my breasts looked exactly like the pics I selected! He did an incredible job and my boyfriend and I are so happy! I am recommending Dr. Calloway to all of my friends, he really IS the best Plastic Surgeon!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

I had a Breast Aug and Lift by Dr. Calloway. I have 3 kids and they literally sucked the life out of my breasts. Now that Dr. Calloway has fixed them, they look really natural and look way better than I had before my kids! I am very happy and I get sooo many compliments. Dr. Calloway was great, his staff was fantastic and my breasts look AWESOME! Thank you Dr. Calloway!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

Dr Calloway was recommended as the best facelift Surgeon in North Florida. I had him do my facelift and necklift surgery. My results are so beautiful that I am thrilled! Dr. Calloway IS the best!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Dr. Calloway and his staff are absolutely amazing! Unmatched in skill, experience, warmth and compassion. Dr. Calloway performed my tummy tuck and breast augmentation in 2008, and I was thrilled with the results! I have also received Thermage treatments, Botox and sculptra at his office, with which I have always been extremely happy. Don’t trust these procedures to just anyone. Spend a little extra and get it done safely by an experienced, board certified surgeon. Also, Dr. Calloway doesn’t charge extra for consultations and follow-ups. He and his staff take patient care very seriously. I won’t go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Beautiful, Fantastic, gorgeous, unbelievable, and great job! Just a few of the many compliments I have received after my “Mommy Makeover” with Dr. Calloway. He is so dedicated to his patients and his results that he seems to care more than I do about my surgery! I can’t believe how beautiful and natural my breasts are after having breast implants with breast lifts. He gave me EXACTLY what I wanted, so much better than what I started with! I made a great decision to have Dr. Calloway as my Plastic Surgeon and I don’t think any surgeon could have done a better job for me! He is such an awesome and caring surgeon that I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I sought out Dr. Calloway after hearing he was the best at using fillers to “turn back time”. My friends had been raving about their results, so I hopped a plane to see Dr. Calloway. He has a beautiful facility with a lovely staff, and a wonderful demeanor. He performed a thorough consultation and we proceeded with several injection treatments on the same day. I was actually stunned at how natural, youthful, and beautiful I looked! He is so skilled at what he does that I am extremely happy!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I went to Dr. Calloway after seeing what great work he did on a good friend of mine. It was easy to make an appointment, the office staff were all super friendly, and Dr Calloway was very knowledgeable and kind. My procedure was so easy and basically painless. It's still early on but I'm loving my results already! He knew exactly what I was looking for and made everything look very natural. I've already had compliments from friends I haven't seen in a while! They can't put their finger on what it is that's changed- they guessed lips but I actually had my jawline and chin injected :) I highly recommend Dr. Calloway and his lovely staff; even for something small, they make you feel important and taken care of.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I had a facelift with Dr. Calloway a few months ago and I am ecstatic with how young I look! After I consulted with several Plastic Surgeons in Atlanta where I live, I heard about Dr. Calloway through a dear friend who had a tummy tuck with Dr. Calloway. She had a great experience with him, and recommended him highly. Once we had an opportunity to meet, I knew right away I could trust Dr. Calloway with my face. He performed beautiful surgery, his staff is wonderful and his surgical team is top notch. I would recommend Dr. Calloway to anyone who desires the best!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr. Daniel M. Calloway's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Coventry Healthcare