Ratings for Dr. Nancy J. Simons

Dr Simons was able to identify root cause of difficult family relationship on one session and provide the necessary tools to help me deal with that situation over the next few sessions. I was amazed at her accuracy and what a difference the advice made in dealing with this challenge. I highly recommend Dr Simons.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Nancy has been a tremendous help to me as I work through anxiety and phobias. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

She was a tremendous help and light in the dark after dealing with a traumatic event. I found her to be kind, attentive, and thoughtful. I felt very comfortable with her and trust her- she was a wonderful person to work with.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Nancy Simons has been an absolute pleasure to work with. Within just a few sessions I was already noticing my negative thought process changing to positive, and my emotional maturity expanding. She is genuine in her contributions and a great listener when you need to vent about everything and nothing. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking to get a better grasp on their mind, and turn their life back around!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Simons had been immensely helpful in identifying, explaining, and treating the struggles with which I feel plagued. Real or imagined, she is a patient listener and thoughtful contributor. I value our sessions, and have absolutely seen positive changes in my overall mental health.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Nancy Simons is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She is extremely helpful, patient, and has an expert level of knowledge. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I've seen Dr. Simons for more than 3 years and I can say, without reservation, she is the BEST therapist I've ever been to. She is kind, professional, caring, and gives good, genuine advice. I'm certain that I wouldn't be at the place of peace I am today without her guidance and counsel throughout the years.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

It has been a tremendous help to me and my family with just a few sessions with Dr. Nancy Simons. Her professional and kind presence in listening to conflicts I spoke about were genuine and caring, while her suggestions really helped me see a clearer path to success. I give very high praise to Dr. Simons as being one of the best in her field. She is a real people's person and has your best interest as the goal. Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Simons has been very helpful to me. She is patient and professional, but human. I appreciate her professional advice and suggestions. I couldn't have made it without her! Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

A great doctor and gave me some good insight and tools to help with the challenges I was having at work and at home. Would definately recommend Dr. Simons to anyone who needs guidance and help coping.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Nancy J. Simons's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Petersburg, FL