Ratings for Dr. Nancy J. Simons

Dr. Nancy Simons is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She is extremely helpful, patient, and has an expert level of knowledge. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I've seen Dr. Simons for more than 3 years and I can say, without reservation, she is the BEST therapist I've ever been to. She is kind, professional, caring, and gives good, genuine advice. I'm certain that I wouldn't be at the place of peace I am today without her guidance and counsel throughout the years.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

It has been a tremendous help to me and my family with just a few sessions with Dr. Nancy Simons. Her professional and kind presence in listening to conflicts I spoke about were genuine and caring, while her suggestions really helped me see a clearer path to success. I give very high praise to Dr. Simons as being one of the best in her field. She is a real people's person and has your best interest as the goal. Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Simons has been very helpful to me. She is patient and professional, but human. I appreciate her professional advice and suggestions. I couldn't have made it without her! Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

A great doctor and gave me some good insight and tools to help with the challenges I was having at work and at home. Would definately recommend Dr. Simons to anyone who needs guidance and help coping.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

A Great Doctor Thanks for all your Help!!!I felt very comfortable from the very first time I met with Dr. Simons. She is very compassionate and does not make you feel like she's in a hurry. I appreciate the insight and guidance she has given me which has helped me to make my life easier and gave some tools to release stress after all the losses of loved ones. I would recommend her without hesitation.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

There is none better...love her! Thanks Nancy!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Nancy is a very nice woman, she is easy to talk too. I will keep seeing as issues arise in my life. Stay strong!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I felt very comfortable from the very first time I met with Dr. Simons. She is very compassionate and does not make you feel like she's just watching the clock, as I have experienced with other counselors in the past. She is kind and genuinely wants to help you get through whatever you're dealing with. I would recommend her to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I have gone to Nancy for over a year and she has helped me get through several life changing events. She is non-judgmental and compassionate. I truly appreciate the insight and guidance she has given me which has helped me to make some tough decisions. I recommend Nancy to anyone who is in need of help dealing with life's challenges.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Nancy J. Simons's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal