Ratings for Dr. Manuel Faria

I have gone to him for years and I have recommended him to family and friends. As far as I am concerned he saved my life, helped me regain a productive life style, and has healed, yes healed, a wide variety of ailments. A miracle worker!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Went to his Thyroid talk. Information was excellent. Went in for the exam, found out the main cause of my problem. Started a Cellular Detox and gut healing program. Starting to see light at the end of the tunnel, more energy and losing weight.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

his thyroid talk isn't half bad. You actually learn a little information. But his annoying blonde bimbo wife interrupts so many times it gets to where you can't even listen anymore.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Only interested in selling patients a health package with a contract. There's more help for free on the Internet than you will get at this office. If you value your health, keep looking.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

On the positive side, the office staff were very friendly and kind. They usually got me in on time and tried to get me out as soon as possible. On the negative side, I paid $4500 for spinal decompression therapy and it didn't work for me at all.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014