You may also like

Rate Dr. Blane M. Crandall

Dr. Blane M. Crandall's Ratings

What a knowledgeable, thorough, careful and KIND physician and staff. My own father was an OB-GYN for 50 years and delivered our own three children: I never thought I would find another physician who would take better care of me and/or his 6000 other patients---BUT I DID! He took great care and time explaining my treatment, causes and effects, and transition through menopause and HRT. If you are looking for a doctor who has the heart of a healer and the mind of a scientist, Dr. Crandall is your guy: "Old school" bedside manner with "New Age" medical developments and knowledge. His nurse Betsy reflects his commitment to outstanding care and both of them ABSOLUTELY put the patient first---an ideal all but dishonored in today's health care systems. He also treats men with hormone challenges brought on by aging. So take care of yourself and trust in the knowledge this man and his staff will offer you inf every stage of your life. I could not have been more pleased with my care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2868914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Love Dr. Crandall. (Used to see Dr. B (his son) whom is also great.) His bedside manner is a little dry, but he really cares and knows his stuff! I moved 2hours away and will still drive for my routine yearly visits with Dr. Crandall! Staff is helpful and friendly too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I have been a patient since 1993. I stop going to Dr Crandall when my insurance and my work changed. I found Dr Crandall very knowledgeable. I can't tell you how many times he gave me his cell number. I delivered 2 of my 3 children. I was told after my first child I would have no more. I went 9 years before I had my 2nd child. Yes I had issues during my pregnancy but thanks to Dr Crandall I had a beautiful little girl. Then a few years later I had a beautiful boy. I am so thankful for the children I was blessed with. After my last child I was not able to have any more so I got to say Thank you to the Doctor who made it possible for me to have 2 more childern then I was to have. I was upset about the insurance issue, but I found a Doctor just like Dr . Crandall . That is his son. My insurance has changed again but I don't think I will switch back. His son is also very knowledgeable and just as kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2860019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I was a new patient of Dr. Crandalls today referred by one of my clients. I am a new OB, I am so delighted that liza was able to fit me in I was having multiple problems with my pregnancy. Although the one girl people are complaining about on this website being a problem the DOCTOR IS NUMBER ONE. And the reason he gets behind is because of emergencies like me, so thank you Dr Crandall for putting me at ease and telling me my baby is safe, and thank you liza for having such compassion for me and my situation for getting me in and not making me wait. This is why 80 % of my clients go to him as patients, and now I do. No Insurances or Insurances still he is the best for us. DR CRANDALL #1

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2848075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I have been a patient for a long time. I am leaving because my last appointment I sat in waiting room had been asked three times by receptionist Pam what my name is in front of whole room and what am I there for yeast infection, Pam has no clue about hippa it was bad enough when his wife talks about employees, and the kids, but this Pam she told me ten minutes I was there two and half hours Pam knew that I could of stayed at work Pam knew I worked at NCH and walked over when it was closer to time. I am a cash pay patient because they do not take any insurances because as Pam says they don't like government involved insurances or policies. Pam did give me a hint to go to an urgent care or use her health food store and use what she uses for yeast infections because she does not use Dr Crandall, she also recommended an insurance, although she thought she was helpful four of us in the waiting room felt we were not coming back. He is always behind because as Pam says he is leaving town, AGAIN, or he is on his couch what does that mean???? Betsey came up and she did not have my chart up or two others this girl is a loser and they are too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2841860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Crandall's since 1989 when he was called in for a second opinion regarding surgery for an ovarian cyst. After the surgery he stopped by to see how I was doing (not even my doctor yet). Two years later I became pregnant with my second son and immediately called him. I was a planned c-section but things moved along a couple days early and Dr. Crandall took the time to let things progress naturally, even losing a whole night's sleep waiting on me. His calm demeanor, educational ability, whole health medical knowledge and great staff are just a few of the reasons I continue to see him even though he's not one of my insurance group doctors. He and his staff do treat you as if you are their favorite, most important patient. Thank you, Dr. Crandall and staff. You all are GREAT!! - Sally Weissenborn

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

No actual care for human beings. Cold. Nasty reception, without cause. All my bills are paid. Wait. Only one bill. Saw him only 2 times. First was to be covered as well check 100% on my insurance. Charged 378. Over. For LLC. Previous business owner, here, medical, office, codes & insurance experience + family Background. This office is operating illegally for profit. Watch out!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2770656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Just started seeing him and he is the BEST! His staff is super nice too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Dr Crandall has delivered 2 of my children and I could not have asked for a better experience from beginning to end. I highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2700545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

When I met with Dr. Crandall, he took his time to listen and understand my health concerns. In speaking with him, his vast knowledge of the medical field is apparent. I sensed his unique, caring focus from the moment we began to discuss my health issue. Dr. Crandall takes his time, and I've never felt rushed during any of my appointments.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2566511].votes_count ]]