Ratings for Dr. Janina I. Braun

The office staff is very friendly and accomidating.. Dr Braun has been hands on with our children and the results have been amazingly. Braces aren't like they use to be.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

We have been to a few other offices for opinions, this was our choice. Dr. Braun's office is great. Very clean and welcoming. The staff from the very first phone call was professional and very attentive. Dr. Braun took the time to explain how the braces and treatment will work, and she answered many questions we had, talking to my son in an understanding way too. I would recommend this orthodontist and her office.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

We've had a pleasant experience with Dr Braun. Our two children needed braces, our daughter just got them off, her smile is beautiful, Dr. Braun did a great job. Dr. Braun is so patient with our daughter, and the front office so patient with me.. (I must have changed appointments a few dozen times) but they're always so nice about it...my son is next. "There is a good vibe going on there! "

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Dr. Braun's office is nice, and very clean. Very different looking with super cool art-work ! She took her time, sat down with us, answering all our questions, she then took X-Rays, came back in, explained what her findings were. My kids thought that was cool. Dr. Braun, gave us copies to show dad. Did I mention I have TWINS. We have no dental insurance, she did not charge us for the X-rays. Who does that? We liked all the girls too, they were all very sweet, hard working, pretty and all with beautiful smiles. The front desk lady was great with the kids, genuine and caring, seemed to know the routine. There is no need to start right away, told to come back in six months for a follow up! I had heard good things before we went there, now I too can recommend the office, 100 percent. Very professional office.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

I had a great experience . Dr. Braun made me feel welcomed and delivered what she promised, a great smile. She and her staff's interaction with me was always light and fun .

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I love Dr. Braun's office. My entire family has gone to her, my brothers and my cousins. We all have great smiles, now. Some of us had some really crooked teeth before, not any more. Big thank you to Dr. B!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

We have been to several orthodontist, since my daughter has a few serious issues . The office was extremely helpful, the front desk ladies are very sweet and caring too. Dr. Braun coordinated treatment with our General Dentist and my daughter feels very comfortable when there.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Dr. Braun is very smart, but patient manner is not great. Not warm or fuzzy. If anything, she and her staff seem to gossip and are not the most respectful to the patients.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014