Ratings for Dr. David J. Shiling

This Doctor was not interested in why I was there. I completed my apt and the tests as well as blood work, however I never returned to this man for treatment. I have a simple migraine problem, all I needed was assistance with the symptoms. I did my research and found a Neurologist I can trust to assist in my care and well being.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

Staff is ridiculously rude!!!!!! Trying to make an appointment felt more like a game of what dont you have so I can shut you down. Newly diagnosed with ms. Have been trying to make appt for 4 weeks. Always something! Tomorrow I find someone else!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Dr. Shiling is very knowledgeable and has helped me deal with extremely painful migranes. He takes my symtoms very seriously and has always treated me respectfully. He answers all my questions no matter how minor they may seem. He uses his great sense of humor to help you through appointments.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

This guy needs to improve his communication skills and those of his staff, too. Nothing is every followed up on properly.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

Dr. Shiling is a very knowledgeable Dr. and very helpful. I could see how some could be turned off by his dry sense of humor. My only complaint is that he has canceled a lot of my appointments this year.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Dr. Shiling is very rude toward his patients. That goes along with all of the doctor's in the Norwich Neurology Associates Group. It seems like they all havehave taken the same course in how to be rude to your patients. You will wait approximately and hour before getting into see the doctors and the office staff must take lessons from the doctors because they all have the same attitude. I would not recommend them to family or friends.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2006

Dr. David J. Shiling's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Norwich, CT