Ratings for Dr. William F. Buffone

Be aware of this doctor stay away from his office all it matters to them is money and not your health

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Ehh. Really spent copay for nothing. Will see another podiatrist. Will not go back or recommend.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Very professional and knowledgable Dr ! Very professional and friendly , helpful staff !

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Continuous office visits without properly diagnosing the actual problem. Then I get rudely informed that I have used too much of the Dr's time, can't take way from other patients. Ridiculous. Do not take your problems here unless you enjoy being spoken down to. If you do schedule your appointment at night. Much nicer people.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I had an infection in my big toe and went to see Dr. Buffone. He took a skin sample to test and gave me a prescription for the infection. I seen him again a month later, the skin was peeling and still a little red. I waited six weeks for the results from the sample and 2 weeks later the infection came back. I went to another podiatrist and he knew right away that the infection was from an ingrown toenail.I will never go back to Dr. Buffone because he was unable to identify a common foot problem like my ingrown toenail

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Buffone was the second podiatrist I consulted. He was professional, thorough, and particularly articulate in explaining my foot problem and options available. I appreciated his knowledge and candor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

The office staff is incompetent and rude. I would definitely not recommend going there.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Dr. William F. Buffone's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)