Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Whitacre

I have now been subject to this horrible Dr in the ER at Presbyterian twice now. First was for my daughter, who needed a prompt antidote, yet Dr. Whitacre forced her to wait over EIGHT HOURS before giving it to her. Her liver was beginning to shut down by the time she began administering it to her. Plus when I informed Dr Whitacre that a nurse had exposed my daughter's breasts without shutting the door, she did NOTHING about it. Then I went in because I was awoken at 3:00 am one morning with the worst headache of my life. My BP was up because I was in intense pain. Instead of running ANY tests, she sent me home with BP medication and told me to lose weight. She was incredibly condescending to me pretty much implying that my headache was a result of me being a lazy fat pig. However if she had done her job, she would have learned that's simply not true, in fact I'll bet I eat healthier than she does. As a result of my taking the BP medication, my BP went dangerously low a week later. My dr sent me back into the ER the same day I had seen Dr Whitacre because he agreed with me she hadn't properly assessed me, where a different ER Dr discovered I had a spinal fluid pressure of 55.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Elizabeth Whitacre's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

MSP/BC Med