Ratings for Dr. Harry H. Hatasaka

During my 8 year battle with infertility I have seen 3 different Reproductive Endocrinologists. Dr. Hatasaka is hands down, the best in Utah and top in the nation. As a patient of Reproductive Care Center I was on the verge of transferring to him at University of Utah, when luck would have it - he was brought on board at RCC. The best decision I ever made was transferring to his care. His bedside manner is beyond compare, his compassionate care is exemplary, and his confident knowledge is just what we needed to restore hope and trust. After 3 IUIs, 3 IVFs and 2 FETs I will keep trying with him in my corner. Wait time minimal, amazing staff, always ensures my questions are thoroughly answered...just a wonderful doctor who earns trust and respect. He has won national honors as being one of the most compassionate doctors for a reason!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

I cannot imagine having a better infertility doctor than Dr. Hatasaka. I have been to two other specialists, after moving out of state, and they do not compare. He truly cares about you, and explains things very well so that you know what is going on through a difficult process. Infertility treatment is an emotional process, and Dr. Hatasaka is extremely compassionate and understanding of the emotional and financial cost of doing what you are doing. We have our daughter today because he adapted my stimulation meds very much to meet my personal needs, which were out of the ordinary. When we found out we were pregnant, you could tell that he was moved emotionally, as were we. I will be willing to travel the distance to work with him in the future.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr. Hatasaka is a great doctor. He spent the time to listen to our concerns. Its nice to find a Dr. that really seems interested, willing to explain and made us feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Hatasaka is a great doctor. He really took a personal interest in or situation. We had been to other doctors for multiple proceedures without any success. At a high level he didn't seem to do anything different, but I credit the small things he did differently with getting us our first pregnancy. He always took time to listen. Because of this he wasn't always punctual. His punctuality improved after he moved from the U to his private clinic. He is incredibly knowledgeable and was always up on the latest research. I would recommend him to anyone, especially if you have had a hard time getting pregnant through artificial insemination or IVF.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

He is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is compassionate and takes the time to explain everything in detail.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

I would recommend Dr Hatasaka to anyone suffering from infertility. He is knowledgable, kind, and very concerned with the welfare of his patients. My experience with him was from 2000-2002 and now I have family members who are patients. Even after so many years, he still shows the same level of compassion.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr. Harry H. Hatasaka's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Commercial Insurance Company