You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Hugo S. Salguero

Treated me and caused some other problems and when asked about the problems he knocked me out and gave me a treatment anyway. Also gave me a treatment while I was having DT,S from his meds. 2nd time i had been going to him for a year and taking shots and then other treatments. Also just to be fair he gave me a drug test I had some meds from another dr that i took and he refused to give me meds and treated me without telling me he wasnt giving me meds . He did give me another drug test a week later and it still showed the drug and during the mean time i hurt so bad that i got a little pot to help but that isnt the point.I also have other life and death medical problems.Reminds me of politicians and lawyers.Talks a good talk but when confronted won't tell you anything just knock you out and continue to do as pleases so he can make that money. Then dropped me when I complained. Used the drug thing to do it.and tried to pass me to a different female Dr that was new to the clinic. wouldnt talk to

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Very personable, explained why I was having issues and explained a treatment plan. Had no problem prescribing narcotics. Front desk person was curt. Check out lady was pleasant. I booked an appointment that did not get scheduled on the day I thought. Office does not offer confirmation calling so I missed the appointment which cost me $35. Don't expect to talk to them on Friday afternoons as they send the phones to the answering machine at 1 P.M.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Hugo S. Salguero's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Treated me and caused some other problems and when asked about the problems he knocked me out and gave me a treatment anyway. Also gave me a treatment while I w..."

October 2, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2736044'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 1.9

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2736044'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 1.8

February 6, 2014