Ratings for Dr. Jerry D. Waters

Went in for constant vomiting, took blood tests, nothing showed up and he did nothing. told me to go to ER if problem continued. Went to ER, they did nothing. Went in again later for continued vomiting and pain, did nothing. Finally got a referral to a surgeon after 7 weeks of this and they find a tumor. Got a viral infection, told me to take nyquil and ibuprofen.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Went to Waters for back pain. he treated me like there was nothing wrong with me after 5 yrs of documented pain in my spine. Crushed 3 disks in my back in 99. Later was told it would not heal because I have shower-mans syndrome. Went to Waters who treated me like a drug addict. Told me he would not prescribe any pills to me. I have never been treated the way he treated me. It made me feel below him. They're not out to treat your pain, they are out to get your money. Worst doctor in butte County and his PA is the EXACT same way. They both need additional schooling. Should not call themselves pain specialists or a PA. See review under Clay Craig. Not at all pleased with office staff either. It's taken them 3 wks to find me a specialist and my wife found me one in 2 minutes on the internet in our area that takes our insurance. very uncaring and unkind and not at all in a hurry to help you regardless of your level of pain.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

When I told him I wasn't getting the pain relief I needed he said he wasn't giving mey anything else and could no longer help me. . He then gave me the name of some other Doctor's I could see. I felt like I was kicked. What was wrong with me that a Dr. did't want to help me any longer? When I got home I come to the conclusion He must not have believed me. What else could it have been? I have spoken to another person that he said he couldn't help and he sent them on to other Dr's also. I don't ever wish to feel that way again.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

DID NOT SEE DR WATERS--SAW HIS PA WHO IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ALWAYS ON TIME. HE IS MY DOCTOR OF CHOICE.ALWAYS TAKES HIS TIME WITH ANY QUESTIONS I MIGHT HAVE. CLAY CRAIG PA SHOULD BE MORE LIKE HIM. ALSO OFFICE STAFF IS VERY NICE.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2007

Dr. Waters ran ads locally describing himself as a "pain specialist". My wife has terrible back pain from 2 car accidents and 4 resulting failed back surgeries. We came prepared to see him with full x-rays of her spine. But he only saw us for about 2 minutes, told us he "didn't know how to read an x-ray" and that her injuries were "way beyond anything" he had the capability of treating. This after advertising he could help ANY pain problems!!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2007

Dr. Jerry D. Waters's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Oroville, CA