Ratings for Dr. Ann L. Stambach

Dr Ann Stambach did such a wonderful job working out issues with my contacts. I was concerned my days of wearing contacts was over. There were issues of dry eye and the need for bifocals. The combination of the two problems were not easy to resolve but with Dr. Ann’s expertise and care we resolved the problems completely. Dr Ann and the staff were so patient and caring. And a beyond that they were personable. I’m now wearing contacts like normal (every day) and with bifocals. Im seeing better now than I have for several yrs. My dry eye is completely under control and I no longer have the need for reading glasses. Dr Ann’s professional care made this all possible. I owe Dr Ann and the staff a big thanks!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

We have been using Dr. Stambach for years and she is wonderful. Her exams are thorough, she listens, she follows thru. In fact, we continued to use her services even after we moved out of state. She has looked after me, my husband and my two children, from the time they were 7 and 9 thru adulthood.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Ann L. Stambach's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Hanover, PA