You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kourosh Harounian

After searching for a trustworthy podiatrist to treat my fungal infection, I came across Dr. Harounian and after viewing the material on hist website lafootlaser.com I quickly made an appointment. I had suffered from fungus infection on 4 toe nails. After a month from the first laser treatment I noticed clear white nails growing, it was joy. I went back for a follow up treatment and for now I am fungus free! Thank you

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

nice office and professional, friendly staff. one of the better experiences i have had visiting a doctor's office ever. Dr. Harounian spent alot of time talking to me about my issues and solving my foot problems. Did not feel rushed at all and he was so patient through my many questions. over alls great experience and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this office to family and friends .

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr. Kourosh Harounian's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)

• Blue Cross Of California
  • Blue Shield California
Health Net
Healthnet

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After searching for a trustworthy podiatrist to treat my fungal infection, I came across Dr. Harounian and after viewing the material on hist website lafootlase..."

September 8, 2014