You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David K Ornstein

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Don't help. Rude, unprofessional, expend less that 3 minutes with me. And is thrue that needs human relation course. I don' t recommend. I'm can be sure that make the job?

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I give dr ornstein 5 starz...........this man is a genius.........i coud have walked out of major surgery and went home.....no pain........everything works.........brilliant man...highly recomend......i just cant say enough good things about this great surgeon

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Extremely rude, unprofessional doctor who did not have the courtesy to spend at least 2 minutes with me to explain potential complications post surgery and address my questions regarding return to work. If this is the best Naples has to offer for Urologist, it is worth the drive going somewhere else. The only saving grace was the graciousness of the ancillary staff; I believe Dr Orstein needs to take a 10 year course in human relations or change his specialty to pathologist.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I really don't know how knowledgeable this doctor is as he spent exactly two minutes with me. Then charged insurance company $380.00. Was NOT helpful at all.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Staff needs to go. Unreliable, does not tell the truth, very unprofessional in followthrough.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Ornstein is the absolute best doctor I have ever had. He is especially caring and knowledgeable. He talks to you, not at you...

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

Doctor is good but staff has an attitude that looks down on patients as personally experienced and reported from other medical professionals that contacted this practice in my behalf.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr. David K Ornstein's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding professional. Responsive to patient's questions. Excellent follow up. An uncommon talent. "

October 10, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Don't help. Rude, unprofessional, expend less that 3 minutes with me. And is thrue that needs human relation course. I don' t recommend. I'm can be sure that ma..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I give dr ornstein 5 starz...........this man is a genius.........i coud have walked out of major surgery and went home.....no pain........everything works........"

October 3, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2735646'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 6, 2014