Ratings for Dr. Martha D. Alzamora

She's been my doctor for a long time, helped myself and my family so much! I strongly recommend her to anyone, knowledgeable, kind and big-hearted!She is very thorough, taking the time to listen to my history and my concerns. Every time I see her, she instantly puts me in a good mood. She is such a kind sole, always listened to me,Every time I see her, he instantly puts me in a good mood. She is such a kind sole, always listened to me. Very accessible also, always there for me whenever I need to talk to her!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

seeing her for years, myself and someone else I sent to her... Knowledgeable and attentive, surprised by prior comment...

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Alzamora was very rude, and for a psychiatrist, she seemed to have no interest in my history or experiences. She also said as fact, things that are unproven in regards to genetics. I have since seen another psychiatrist and spoken with my doctor and they were both shocked that she used this unproven science in her diagnosis. I just never felt that she had my well being in mind, that she used a one size fits all approach. Her staff was excellent, and the office was pleasant. I just did not get the feeling that this was a person that I could develop a good doctor/patient relationship with. She seemed very disinterested.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr. Martha D. Alzamora's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Elmhurst, NY