Ratings for Dr. Alfred Aflatooni

Dr. Aflatooni, and his entire staff are always very helpful caring and place your needs 1st in treatment and care. I am always treated with respect there and kindness like they genuinely care and want to help me. I would highly recommend them to others looking for a more friendly personal touch Doctor and staff that cares about you.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Best doctor I have ever seen. I have been to many doctors who have told me, that I came in for that already, my blood pressure wasn't that high even though I was concerned about it or asked me if I was depressed because I wanted help they could not give me.....I have had doctors shrug and me with indifference when telling them problems I am having, telling them I have foot pain and them saying what did you come in here for again??? Now when I went to doctor Alfred Aflatooni first thing he said was we will get you better he was not intimidated by my medical problems he has done nothing but help me when no one else would...I will never go to another doctor! Thank you doctor for all you do!!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Ran nearly an hour and a half behind schedule. 3:15 APPOINTMENT, wasn't seen until 4:35. Nice enough guy, seemed to know his stuff, but fading mentally - kind of scattered and not focused. Staff was not proactive in communicating just how late his schedule was. The difference between "may be a bit" and almost an hour and a half results in this review.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Both my husband and I see Aflatooni and he is very personal, caring ,and he is one of the best MDs I've came across in many years. He truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Dr. Alfred Aflatooni's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bremerton, WA