Ratings for Dr. William K. Colson

Have had excellent dental care from replacing a crown, getting new night guards and regular periodontal cleanings from Family Dental Associates. Dr Colson has an eXcellent staff in all areas and I would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I do not mind coming to the dentist. Everyone is so nice and always make sure I am okay and taken care of while I am there rather a cleaning or a procedure. They are the best and everything is spot on and excellent. I would recommend to everyone that asks about my dentist or people in general.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

I love this staff personal interest they take in you once you arrive at the office. The Doctors ARE ALWAYS kind and courteous to you. A great bonus they explain to you about your procedure in advance and reassure you during your procedure. By the way they follow up with you after your major procedure. THEY ARE AWESOME!! I trust my family and myself in there care for the last nine years!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Been going to Family Dental for over 4 years now. Overall exactly what you would expect in terms of care and service from a dentist office. Staff is great and always remembers me! Only negative things to say over the entire course of our relationship is the past few visits always tend to result in additional care required such as receiving a filling even though my oral hygiene is exactly what is prescribed. Scheduling has been quick and easy except for my last visit right around their busy time this past Christmas requiring me to call them back and schedule for my upcoming filling.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016