Ratings for Dr. Kevin D. Wilson

a very kind and intelligent physician; office a bit disorganized and staff not always polite, but he makes up for it

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

The Best Ever!One of a kind, still cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Kevin Wilson for many years. He truly cares about All his patients and listens to your concerns. The wait in office may be longer than I'd like, but know he will spend the same amount of time with you if you need it.He is truly the best!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Hands down, Dr. Wilson is the best doctor I've ever seen. He truly cares about my well-being and goes out of his way to help me in my current situation. He's a saint in my book, and what every other doctor should strive to be.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Dr. Wilson has been our family Doctor for more than 25 years and I can't think of a more caring Physician. He asks intelligent questions and gives excellent explanations and he solves the problem even if he has to send you to a specialist. He knows us and cares. He gets to the root of the problem. He follows up and makes adjustments if necessary. I'm very happy with him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Wilson is absolutely fantastic, caring, and compassionate. He is the type of doctor that truly cares about his patients. He advocates for those who cannot advocate for themselves, and he has established relationships in the community to refer patients to with special needs. I hope it is a very long time before Dr. Wilson decides to retire!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Wilson is what all doctors should strive to be. He sincerely cares about his patients and is very knowledgeable. I've had many health concerns over the years and he has always been there for me and referred me to wonderful specialty physicians. He is great about calling to follow up and check on you to see how you are feeling. He is very busy, but that is because he has such a huge following. His patients know they will receive the best care. Dr. Wilson is a fantastic doctor and I am so blessed to have found him!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr. Wilson is awesome. The wait to see him can be long, but he spends quality time with each of his patients. He has helped me in so many ways that words cannot express them efficiently. He personally returns every phone call in a very professional and timely manner. Regarding his staff, the service varies depending on who is at the desk. He's the best!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

He has been my doctor for many years and has always been very caring and very thorough. He always returns my phone calls in a very timely manner. You may have to wait a little while to see him, but when it is your turn, he takes all the time you need to answer any questions or concerns you have. I have recommended him to family and friends on many occasions.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2008

Last two appointments resulted in waiting 1 1/2 hours without seeing doctor. No reason or apology was given by staff or doctor. Looking for new doctor.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr. Kevin D. Wilson's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Alliant Health Plans