Ratings for Dr. Karl Doghramji

I made an appointment with Karl Doghramji, chief of staff for Thomas Jefferson. When I made this first appointment I asked if I could mail ahead my extensive records and I was told Doghramji would tell me what was needed during my evaluation. On my first appointment, Doghramji explained he could not do anything because he did not have my records. My second appt, 2 months later,Doghramj said he could do little because he had not read my records. He did remove me from most of my medication and prescribed a new drug, Horizant, a derivative of Gabapentin, even though I explained that Gabapentin had been totally ineffective. My restless leg became a nightmare within a week of my change in medication, but my fourteen calls over a two week period, were ignored. I do not know if Doghramji is a condescending jerk or just a bad doctor. I will never know because I will never return to his office.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr. Karl Doghramji's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1980)

• BCBS Massachusetts