Ratings for Dr. Ana Maria Platon

Horrible! The entire practice is just terrible and anyone saying otherwise has either lost their mind or an associate of hers. I started with her in 2012 and have seen an unbelievable amount of turnover. I was under workmans comp. For two years then became self pay. She has never spent more than a few minutes with me, even when I was still receiving TPIs. I paid her 200$ a month plus $150 every 3 mos. for drug screen(OUTRAGEOUS! ). All this covered was my RX. She does not care about you, your not really her patient. There is a charge for everything, if you want a prognosis youbwill have to fork out $275!! As stated earlier if you disagree with her dont even try to discuss it....she walk away as if you arent speaking and shut office door in your face. Her office manager is ??? A JOKE and the people taking your BP and trying to speak to you as if they know something are nothing but MAs, lol they cant even draw blood or give you a shot !!!! Place should be shut down !!!!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

About 7 years ago I was having pain in both hips. I went to Dr Platon and had a series of three injections and to this day I have had no more trouble with my hips, that was 7 years ago. Thank you Dr Platon, you're the best!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Love Dr Platon. She sits down with me to go over the procedure that I'm going to have and makes sure I understand everything before we start. I feel great for the first time in 12 years and I owe it to Dr Platon

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Platon's for quite some time. I called today to get an appointment and for some reason they could not find me in their system. The office staff was extremely rude and wouldn't even listen to me. The asked if I was on any medication and when I tried to tell them that I was the person who answered the phone snapped at me and told me she didn't need to hear it she just needed to know if I was on anything. BAD BAD BAD customer service and I will NOT be using this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

This Doctor is Horrible and treats her patients so rudely. She has a very bad attitude and is unprofessional . The office is nasty and unorganized. I am so shocked to see this office still in business. FYI..If you want my feedback along with others,then PLEASE find another Doctor.She is not a good Doctor at all.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

The proof is in the pudding. Look at her ratings. She basically tries to Insanely milk money out of her patients by forcing them to get braces, injections and procedures they do not need. She overrides the recommendations of my physician only to string me along with bi-weekly appointments stringing me out on meds. The record keeping in her office is always off and incomplete. I would assume that this office is violating federal laws. Something very very fishy is going on with this doctor. She should be investigated heavily.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Treats patients horribly. Said its not her job to explain treatment to patients and said I could find another doctor if I don't agree with her treatment. Horrible doctor and practice!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

This dr has absolutely NO concern for her patient's well being, all she cares about is what SUPERFLUOUS procedure she can administer & charge for. Out of nowhere ordered multiple invasive procedures be done, without explaining why I needed them or ASKING ME if I wanted to try other options. After research & getting 2nd opinion I found she was doing way too many procedures in a small time frame & that they were COMPLETELY unnecessary-Some of them (18 in 24 months) made pain worse & ALL done with nothing but a local anesthetic. During radiofrequency dr left me w/ needles in my back & didnt come back for 45 mins to finish the procedure. Ive seen dr & staff yell @ elderly/disabled ppl, she yelled in my moms face for asking questions & 5+ times I have been given the WRONG meds. Dr doesnt listen to anything I talk about(spends @ MOST 4 minutes talking to me). Reported her to medicare after getting printout from them for what shes been charging them for, most of the stuff has never been done!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I had to wait a very long time, and she did not even come to see me she sent in her associate , who by the way worked for a Chiropractor, and he was fast and wanted to do a procedure on me, which left me deaf in one ear. I will NEVER EVER go back to her even if she was the last Dr. On this earth! She never even called me to find out how I was doing. Bad Dr. People!~

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

She is pushy and if you do not agree with her opinion, she walks away like a 10 year old child. If you agree to all the opinions, she'll give you a hug. Jumps to conclusions before doing her "homework".

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Ana Maria Platon's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Stockbridge, GA