Ratings for Dr. Melvin L. Mann

I was a patient of Manns for years. Then he moved without any notifications or warning. Office just closed. Very unethical and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Great eye doc! My family and I have been patients of his for over three decades.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

It was only a matter of time before his shady business practices would catch up with him. If you're one who posted a glowing review and he treated you well, it's because he thought he could sleep with you. He's gross and out of business.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Did they change numbers it is saying not in service

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Used to go to Dr. Mann but there seems to be a major problem with staff and one time I was in there he was coming on to my daughter who is only 22. We won't go back.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

We love Dr. Mann! He does so well with our children and easily keeps their attention. He explains all issues in detail about the kids eye site that anyone can understand. Thank you Dr. Mann for putting up with out rowdy boys, both with ADHD & our 1 with Asperger's syndrome also. You are the best!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Best Doctor Ever, Gaurenteed! Hes very detailed in his exam and his explanations. Puts your health and concerns way before the all mighty dollar. A very caring and selfless person. A very friendly and courteous staff. They are so helpful and really know what they are doing. I recently had my families first visits and have found the best office I have ever been to. They make you feel at home and do everything to make sure you have a good visit. Prices are very reasonable. Many frame choices and lens options. He even gives patients his personal cell phone number to call if you ever have any issues. I promise you dont get this kind of service these days. As soon as you come in you get good ole southern hospitality to the fullest, complete with a southern office manager. Give them a try today. No regrets.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Mann's since I was a young teen, I'm now 33. Dr.Mann has helped me over the years more times than I can even count! Hands down, best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Our family has gone to Dr. Mann for many years. He's an excellent doctor and takes time with every patient and answers all your questions. Our insurance switched and didn't cover his office so we tried someone else - one time was enough. We went back to Dr. Mann and are very happy with his service.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Mann for a number of years. Many of my co-workers also are patients of his. He is a very caring, knowledgable, clean Dr. Dr. Mann does not put the almighty dollar at the front of his mind when seeing to the needs of his patients. He will take care of emergency situations of individuals who may not have been to see him before, but cannot find another Dr. to see them if they do not have an appointment available. Dr. Mann will make time for the patients, after hours if necessary. Caring is a missing element in many professional practices today. It is a rare jewel to find one who has this element in abundance.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013