Ratings for Dr. Clark L. Seyboth

Dr. Clark Seyboth is my hero. During my routine exam he saw an issue with the anterior chamber, (and I'm hoping I got this right!), the fluid-filled space inside the eye between the iris and the cornea's innermost surface. He told me his equipment was not sophisticated enough to give a conclusive diagnosis and he sent me to GBMC to see a specialist, Dr. Jindal, who did diagnose the chamber was closing. Now, had Dr. Seyboth not seen an issue, it would have eventually caused me to go blind. Dr. Seyboth has always provided me and my family with the best eye care and has always made suggestions for the betterment of our health. I should have written my praises of Dr. Seyboth way before this but never sought an outlet to do so until now. Believe me, he is one of the most pleasant physicians one could ever ask for and his sense of humor is heart warming. Oh, and I do not want to forget to mention and praise his staff. But it is not surprising they are efficient, knowledgeable and passionate, because in any organization it all filters down from the top -- the top being Dr. Seyboth.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Seyboth and Dr. Bomse are methodical and up to date on eye examinations and eye care. I credit this practice with suggesting retinal testing which found early age related macular degeneration. I was referred immediately to Dr. Matthew Speicher, MD, a retinal special for AMG and state of the art treatment was started immediately. This effectively saved my vision. I have been a health care provider for more than 30 years find this practice to be trusted and exceptionally competent.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

I had an issue with over-used contacts. Dr. Seyboth helped clear up my eyes and provide a better product (contact and solution) for me to use. He was great!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr Seyboth took extra time with me because of some difficulties with fitting my lenses. He really went above and beyond.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr. Seyboth gave me the wrong prescription. This resulted in further damage to my vision.

Submitted April 8, 2011