Ratings for Dr. Michael J Sundine

Approximately 6 years ago I had my second facelift with the worlds most renowned Dr. Connell, he was the most talented surgeon I had ever known. I’ve been back to his clinic over and over again. I knew the good Dr. was on his way to retirement. However, I called the office to see if someone was there who would have my chart. Unfortunately, I was given the run around by being told this Dr. Has fully taken over Dr. Connell’s practice. I was refused my chart but pushed to come in for a consult as “Dr. Sundine is by far the best in California let alone the US. The front desk claimed he had worked directly with Dr. Connell for many years and had perfected the individual needs of patients in regards to Face Lifts - any facial surgery etc. He was not there when I saw Dr. Connell years prior. They have refused to give me a copy of my chart. I feel lied to and a surgeon who can do that is not touching me! I asked the right questions for anyone considering surgery there. I have been told they do not have my chart, then another phone call led to another story. Unfortunately they had the charts but were being stored somewhere else. Im confuses if you don’t have my chart I highly doubt you’ve taken over Dr. Connell’s practice. I would assume the standard of professional from the front desk and clearly lying about whose practice it actually is, is that “riding on someone’s coat tails”?i suspect Dr. Sundine would love to imagine he was another Dr. Connell but when you have to preach your own preach and exaggerate not to mention your credentials all with a staff that mimics your egotistical exaggerations - Remember. California is California. Word spreads fast and this comes down to patient safety. With all these concerns and forcefully sales game. You didn’t take over anyone’s practice. Or as I repeat myself I would have been lied to so many times. Work hard enough and be an honest man, Due No Harm.....use you own mind and you may possibly have a running clinic or maybe it is just to late. Wouldn’t recommend ANYONE here. Much different years ago when I was proud to say Dr. Connell did my surgery. Sounds like you are building off him but reality is you will never be him because you are lazy. This was a lazy way out. compare to over the worlds most remarkable surgeons facial plastic surgery clinic. Someone is lying or I am being give the run around. Not a patient anymore but would like to know where I can get my personal information sent to me. Run away ...fast.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Very unprofessional staff and dr. I had dr sundine remove a cyst from my scalp and asked of side effects he never told me it would kill my hair follicles and give me a bald spot and that's exactly what happened. When I call back to ask if this was normal or to make a follow up his secretary is very rude and hangs up on me. The way I feel is that he received his payment for my surgery now I am ignored... It's very upsetting that this is a dr who should be about client care and their well being and that's not the case...I will always regret my decision to trust him in my care and hope no one has to be his next victim...

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

My 3 month old daughter had Dr. Sundine correct her head from Craniosynosis - her sagittal suture had fused together nearly 100% causing a mis-shapen head. He was a perfectionist and did an amazing job overall!! He also removed a large Nevis birthmark at the time of her surgery that was along the side of her ear. It is amazing! PERFECT in every way!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Dr. Michael J Sundine's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Costa Mesa, CA