Ratings for Dr. Arthur Charmatz

He is a very good Dr and his nurse Miss Laurel is a angel. He really knows his business and he is thoughtful and careful with his patients. While in the hospital for knee replacement he visit to make sure I was okay and he listen to my complaints. When my surgeon just rushed to hurry me out of the hospital when it was apparent that I was not ready Dr Charmatz ordered more test to confirm that I was not quite ready. I would recommend him for your primary care. Because he is so good appointments can take a while, but if you want great care then he is worth a few minutes.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

I showed up for my 2:00pm appointment at 1:30. I waited in the waiting room until 3:30 and couldn't wait anymore. I believe I saw Charmatz coming in as I was getting up to leave. I should have known not to make the appointment when I called in and the ladies at reception kinda joked about his punctuality. I would stay far far away from Charmatz. He may be a fine doctor but, his time is deffinetly more important than your own. The only thing I wish the ladies in reception would have done is to let me know that it was going to be a long wait. Also there was no magazines or other things to keep you busy in the waiting room making time go by very slowly.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Dr. Charmatz can take a while to see his patients but the flip side to that is that he is seeing each of his patients THOROUGHLY, not to mention he does rounds at the hospitals to visit any of his patients that are under hospital care (I know because I was one of them at one time). I have had to change doctors over the years (moving) and each time I do my best to get back to see him. He is knowledgeable and I find peace of mind knowing I've seen him.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Extremely smart doctor. Super nice guy with a dry sense of humor. I don't like his nurse at all. Do not schedule your appointment for the morning, he won't be there on time.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2008

I find him to be a quack. He nearly let me die before he called in a specialist And only called a specialiest because I insisted

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

The wait if often very long to see doctor but he is well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2006

Dr. Arthur Charmatz's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1973)

Delta Dental