Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gerald J. Wertel

I walked in using a cane - walked out with it in my arms. He worked my lower back, I am now able to get back into moderate exercising . Try him you won’t regret it .🌻

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Hip, low back or my foot, whatever is bothering me, Dr. Wertel fixes me right up. Never have to wait long and they always do their best to get me in as soon as possible when I do hurt myself. Friendly staff and a beautiful new office. You won’t regret choosing him as your chiropractor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr. Wertel is an amazing doctor. He is excellent to work with. Friendly, easygoing, and helped with all my problems. Would highly recommend overall.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Gerald J. Wertel's response
Thank you very much. I am happy we were able to help you. Your kind words are appreciated more than you know. Let us know when you need us again!

Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Wertel is amazing. He has worked on my back and made a lot of progress in relieving pain and increasing mobility. He is knowledgeable, listens, and I highly recommend him. Ir was easy and fast to get an appointment also which is what you need when you are in pain.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Gerald J. Wertel's response
Thank you very much for the great review! I am hoping you mean 5/5 stars though, not 1/5 right? We will be here next time you are in need.

Submitted August 9, 2017

Very thorough. Has helped me with many issues in addition to the back pain which sent me to him.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Gerald J. Wertel's response
Thank you for your great review. I am happy you are doing better. Let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you.

Submitted August 9, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Wertel for 4 years and am very happy with his methods.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr. Gerald J. Wertel's response
Thank you very much. I am happy what we are doing is giving you the results you are looking for.

Submitted August 9, 2017

Absolutely the best. Quick to get you seen. Always helpful.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Gerald J. Wertel's response
Thank you for the awesome review! I really appreciate it.

Submitted August 9, 2017

I've referred many people to Dr Wertel, and every single person has thanked me for helping them find such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr. Gerald J. Wertel's response
I am thanking you too! I am glad you and those you have referred have done well. I appreciate the review and referrals. Have a great day!

Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Wertel was referred to me by a friend, went to him when I was in an accident and he has been my chiropractor since, he has helped me in my lower back, neck pain. He is very knowledgeable and his staff (Anna and Lucy) are very friendly and helpful! I recommend him to everyone needing a chiropractor!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Gerald J. Wertel's response
Anna and Lucy are wonderful! Thank you for the review and I am happy we were able to fit your needs. Call us when you need us.

Submitted August 9, 2017

So excited to see Dr. Wertel on the top 10 doctors list! The reviews are true! Dr. Wertel has helped me numerous times! He has helped with migraines, my car accident, and general aches and pains from my profession as a landscaper. He is compasionate if you are nervous your first visit, or if you are in extreme pain, and will not do anything until you are comfortable with him doing so. His stimulation machine is fabulous for sore muscles and the 'knots' I get from my work. His staff, Anna and Lucy, are always fabulous to work with as well! Very friendly and helpful if you have any questions, just give them a call.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr. Gerald J. Wertel's response
Thank you for your review and your excitement! I am happy to be in the top 10 for St. Louis as well. I am glad you realize that chiropractic is more than just treating back pain. Let me know what I can do for you next.

Dr. Gerald J. Wertel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2001)