Ratings for Dr. Sam R. Banner

I have been a patient of Dr Banner's for several years. He is very knowledgeable and a takes time to discuss problems. he has sent me to specialist that are the best at what they do and I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Banner is a great primary care doctor. He is very thorough and seems to really care about his patients. I know that his specialty is industrial medicine. However, I have used him for about 10 years now and find him to be a fantastic primary care physician. I have MS, as does his wife. He is well versed and sympathetic. He does not hesitate to send his patients to a specialist and apparently has a good relationship with these people. The wait time to obtain an appointment physician that Dr. Banner refers you to is pleasingly short.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

refuses to patients with heart or diabetes.he has a very poor bedside manner.he acts like you are wasteing his instead of helping you

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Dr. Banner is a very good doctor. I agree with the other responses on his care. He allows time for you as a patient and answers all questions directly without making it complicated. He puts explanations on laymen terms. If he feels your symptoms require a specialist he does help to find one of the best and only recomends those that he would use himself. He is a credit to his profession.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr Banner is a very professional doctor. He is direct and explains his opinions relative to his diagnosis based on observed findings. If he observes a condition which requires the services of a specialist he will assist the patient in obtaining the services needed. This is in contrast to some doctors who proceed to attempt treatment beyond their competence. A truly dedicated individual.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Banner was there for me when all other Dr.s dismissed me. I was very ill. He was the one to finally find out what was wrong. I later had surgery for Chiari and cervical instability and I am doing much better! Years of neglect from other Dr.s greatly deteriorated my health. He also specializes in Chronic Fatigue. Dr.Banner saved my life!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2006

Dr. Sam R. Banner's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1983)

Workers Comp