Ratings for Dr. Stephen A. Ragusea

Without Dr. Stephen Ragusea I may not even be here. He was the first psych doc who saw through everything and found the causes for me, he refused to give up on me and he changed my life by allowing me to realize I was in charge and I could make a difference.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Ragusea is a very knowledgable, caring person who has helped me with a variety of issues. He is very creative and warm, with a great sense of humor, and has been more helpful than any other practitioner I've seen in the past.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Probably responsible for my being alive today, Dr. Ragusea has helped me immensely. A very kind and knowledgeable man who in ever ceases to amaze me on so many levels. He is easily the most competent therapist I've ever had, and the ONLY one who ever could really help me with my major depressive disorder. Thanks to Dr. Ragusea, my life is really beginning to finally get on track. A good man who genuinely loves his work.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

In my long life I have had occasion to be treated by several therapists from New York to California. Steve Ragusea is among the best. Knowledgeable, no nonsense, kind, supportive and very good at drawing out sub-rosa feelings that one may not be aware of oneself. He is caring and kind. I recommend him highly to anyone who wants to deal honestly with what's going on in your life.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Harsh, judgmental, refused to listen to me, drew quick and baseless conclusions, and abrupt. Cut me off whenever I tried to explain. Traumatized me more than my situation did.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011