Dr. David Janssen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Janssen

Lacks communication skills. Surgical skills are fine. He doesn't explain nor does he listen. If you have questions he doesn't like he basically s you to leave. Sorry I ever met him.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I had a breast reduction done by Dr. Janssen, he and the staff were all so helpful and caring before and after the operation and made me feel very comfortable. I am so happy with the results. They do an amazing job and I would recommend Dr. Janssen to anybody looking to get this kind of surgery done.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I had a breast implant that had ruptured, plus my implants were 20 years old and needed to be replaced. I am SO glad I chose Dr. Janssen. He was smart, caring and had a great sense of humor. His staff was also very informative and caring. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. If I ever choose to have another procedure of any kind done, I will certainly go back to him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Janssen is an amazing doctor. He is so smart and kind and caring and I would not trust anyone else to operate on me. He did a rhinoplasty and did an oustanding job, I was so impressed! I love my new nose. Him and his staff were by my side through this life changing journey and made me feel so comfortable. I am honored to be their patient! Dr. Janssen is VERY honest and a no nonsense doc and I think that throws people off. But when it comes to plastic surgery wouldn't you want someone who is blunt and knows exactly what they are doing than a more people pleasing doctor who beats around the bush because they don't want to hurt your feelings? Dr. Janssen's extensive knowledge of plastic surgery and his accolades are not arrogance but a staple as to exactly why you want him as your surgeon. He is simply the best.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

I had a breast reduction done by Dr. Janssen. He was arrogant and cocky. He laughed at one of my sensitive questions, even telling one of his nurses "this is the one I was telling you about", in front of me, while chuckling. Horrible patient rapport.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

I recently had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Janssen at FVPS. He was so professional and made me feel very comfortable. He was very honest and told me exactly how he felt I would feel after surgery with my results, and he was spot on, I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to have this done, and would 1000% go to him in the future for any future cosmetic procedures. Thank you Dr. Janssen for giving me confidence and making me feel better about myself! M.R.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I was very scared to have my procedure done and he made me feel like I was worried for nothing and that he was the best surgeon out there. He had a horrible bed side manner, even called me a basket case. I have had problem after problem since the surgery and every time I go in I'm told that everything looks fine and that i'm worked up over nothing. I am in a lot of pain and I feel like I am never listened to and just pushed out the door as quickly as possible. Even though he's a doctor, I felt violated and creeped out by him. I've never had a doctor make me cry because of the things he was saying. The place may look nice but you will be unhappy with the results.

Submitted November 10, 2014

Submitted May 28, 2013

Was very pleased with the service and care I received. From staff and doctor. Would definitely recommend Dr.Janssen and staff to other women. Bedside manners were excellent. Am very happy and pleased! :)

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I've had surgery done on my legs 4 times now, twice with VNUS and twice with sclerotherapy. They do a wonderful job and have always been helpful.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. David Janssen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

David Janssen, MD, FACS, is a board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon with Fox Valley Plastic Surgery. He is a member of the Rhinoplasty Society, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, American Society of Plastic Surgery, American Association for Hand Surgery, American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery, Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and American Board of Plastic Surgery A graduate of Ripon College and the University of Wisconsin Medical School, Dr. Janssen trained at Saginaw Cooperative Hospital for General Surgery and The George Washington University School of Medicine for Plastic Surgery. He completed his residency in Pediatric Plastic Surgery at the Children's Hospital National Medical Center in Washington, D.C. In addition to performing plastic surgery since 1993 at his practice in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, Dr. Janssen has researched and published pioneering work on the subjects of general and plastic surgery, and is considered an authority on lipomas. His chapter on the development and structure of the abdomen and breast is part of a core curriculum textbook in plastic surgery (C.V. Mosby, 1994). As a patient-focused physician, he has had breast reconstruction patients tell their stories to The Learning Channel and several regional news stations. The Milwaukee television station, WTMJ, featured his vein care center, the most comprehensive center in Wisconsin, and his expertise performing the Venefitâ„¢ closure procedure.

• English

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• Rhinoplasty
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Carpal tunnel syndrome
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Laser hair removal
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants

• Rhinoplasty Society, Associate Membership Status