You may also like

I adore Dr Zaiff. He has been my podiatrist and foot genie for many years. He is extremely competent, kind and caring. I could not conceive of going anywhere else Sheila Rosenberg

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Zaiff is very competent and reassuring. I had bunion surgery and he was there for me from the beginning. He's really caring and warm and best of all my foot is getting better. I never waited to see him and his staff are really nice.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

My experience with Dr. Zaiff was frustrating. There is no continuity to his "servoce." He is at his Brooklyn office one day a week and it is impossible to get an appointment. After several weeks of this I had to seek treatment elsewhere only to find he misdiagnosed my condition, which was not surprising as he is a master at cutting off any questions or concerns. He is totally into HIMSELF.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. zaiff is the greatest! He is very competent and reassuring. I had bunion surgery and he was there for me from the beginning. He's really caring and warm and best of all my foot is gettin gbetter!!! I never waited to see ham and his staff is really nice. If you have foot problems I'd run not walk to see him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Zaiff for years. Two years ago he fixed bunions on both my feet. He's smart and kind, two great qualities in a doctor. He always make sure I understand what my options are, and what the consequences of each option will be. He does a good job of managing expectations.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Zaiff targeted my problem right away and now I back to running again.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Helpful doctor, great insight and he corrected my condition.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Zaiff for almost 20 years. He has successfully treated my plantar facitis with cortizone shots, stretching exercises and shockwave therapy. He has removed ingrown toenails as well as toenails that were causing me pain. He has also performed surgery on both feet with successful results. His office manager, Kathy, is friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Zaiff for any food problems you may have.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Zaiff is not kowledgeable enough. My surgery was above the foot with a scar at the end. The staf are so loud and unprofecional

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Zaiff for several years and my highest praise go to him and his office manager, Kathy. They are really good people and give me the best footcare I know.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr. Howard D. Zaiff's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1985)

GHI
Oxford

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I adore Dr Zaiff. He has been my podiatrist and foot genie for many years. He is extremely competent, kind and caring. I could not conceive of going anywhere el..."

May 28, 2015
  • First Name changed from "HOWARD" to "HOWARD D."

October 20, 2013