You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Philip R. Peacock

All around good doctor. He treats the whole body not just the symptoms. Explains things to you as he is going along in his exam. We were referred to Dr. Peacock for our 2 month old son's care. He is very open and his communication skills are superb. He has a great bedside manner and extremely knowledgable. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Dr. Peacock is our family doctor for my husband, myself and our 2 year old daughter. We started with him just as our pediatrician. He is WONDERFUL! He cares about you as patient, and does not rush to prescribe medication if you have a cold. His approach is calming to me as a parent because I know my daughter won't be put on meds every time we bring her in. Every experience has been wonderful and I would recommend him to every parent looking for a pediatrician!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Peacock diagnosed a rare condition and followed up with treatment (excellent). Friendly, takes time during visits, encourages questions. Gives helpful advice. Works well with insurance issues. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Peacock doesn't listen really to patients and just blows off their concerns. Also, appointments always feel very rushed. In addition, nurses are terrible!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

I really like Dr. Peacock and have been going to him for 5+ years. Would highly recommend him. I do think his office has too many patients and they don't account for walk-ins. Say you have a killer ear ache... so you call the office... they say, oh, we can get you on our schedule in 3-4 days. :( Not good.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Peacock is the best. Been seeing him for 13 years and trust him implicitly.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Great doctor! Have been seeing him for over 20 years. Very knowledgable and friendly. Highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2007

Dr. Peacock is gentle, kind, caring, knowledgeable. Always takes time to ask and answer questions. He's been my family doctor for 15 years and I recommend him without reservation to anyone who needs a good family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2007

I found Dr. Peacock to be soft mannered and take time to listen to you. He also had logicl advise and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Very kind and gentle doctor with extremely thorough examinations. No problem with asking lots of questions. Open to Holistic questions and options. Got things done when they needed to be. Very good with our small children; found problems our pediatrician had missed or ignored.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2006

Dr. Philip R. Peacock's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1987)

MAMSI

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=27336'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=27336'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 5, 2014