Ratings for Dr. Daniel Carlow

We've been going to Dr Carlow for 20 yrs. He's an excellent chiropractor with a kind personality that puts you at ease. I had bad headaches for years. He cured me of those! I still go for random back pain/ neck tightness, and feel amazing afterwards! Once I fell very hard on my tail bone and couldn't sit properly for weeks. I finally thought to see him and found out that my coccyx was bent sideways and it would not have gone back on its own. 1 adjustment & I was better! He's taken care of us after 4 car accidents(& 2 employees after their accidents). Without him, we would've been dealing with back/neck issues for yrs to come, rather than just a few wks or months. Dr. Dan started doing adjustments on my child before she was even a month old. THAT is how much I trust that this man knows what he is doing. Now she's 6 and asks to go because she can feel the difference. It's a happy visit. He is calm, gentle & engages kids well.Over 20 yrs we've experienced the benefits of his expertise.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Dr. Daniel Carlow's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1993)

Beech Street Corporation