Ratings for Dr. Dennis G. Sievers

The ONLY doctor to think outside the "box", & to address healing.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Very helpful and has the healing touch. He goes the extra step to cure rather than just treat.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Sievers for seven years now and my parents have been his patient for 28 plus years and from experience Dr. Sievers quality of care has been nothing but impeccable, (performing "miracles" with the human body as medical doctors have said when sharing the same patient) since day one. He genuinely cares SO much about his patients health and well being in addition to his family and employees. His punctuality may not always be perfect having to accommodate the many questions and concerns his patients have on a day to day basis. Yet at the same time he extends his patients with the same amount of respect, care, and attention from his first patient to his last patient of the day. There are no forms of prejudice or judgement made by Dr. Sievers towards his patients unlike other professionals in the various health professions fields, such as athletic training and physical therapy, that I personally have witnessed. Dr. Sievers has gone over and beyond the typical expectations of a chiropractor. His holistic and homeopathic methods of care through total body management is among the highest quality of care I could ever recommend to others. The speed in which he works may be faster then some people are used to keeping up with and if one doesn't understand something, Dr. Sievers tries his best to explain what is going on inside your body through diagrams, pictures, articles, and pamphlets. Dr. Dennis Sievers is an amazing and unique chiropractor that I pray others follow in his foot steps to carry on his work ethic and ambition to heal others with no personal gain other than the satisfaction of helping others!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

I have been a paitent of Dr. Sievers for 25 years. He is so much more then just a chiropractor. He cares about your whole body and mind. He has gotten me through bulging discs with 3 pregnancies and many, many other issues. All three of kids have been seeing him since they were born. He was the one that helped them with their food allergies. As my kids got older they all played soccer at a very high level. With each injury, he cuts their healing time in half from the traditional doctors. It amazes so many of their peers, that we have sent many new paitents to him. Everyone leaves amazed at how talented he is. He gets right to the root of the problem and repairs them in as few visits as possible. He truly has the gift of healing ! Dr. Sievers has made my family's quality of life so much better. He is a true blessing to us and so many others !

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I have only had the honor of knowing Dr Sievers for about a year and a half, I have seen first hand his knowledge and healing skills. He gets to the root of the patients' problem and educates all of us on how to live healthier lives. He is both a lifelong student and teacher. He cosistantly goes the extra mile, and tries to keep a sense of humor because laughter is (at least one of) the best medicine. Thank you so much Dr Drivers.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

We are so lucky to have Dr Sievers, for his skilfully applied knowledge and understanding of just how the body works, and heals is second to none.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Magician! First time was for sciatica…Doc said I most likely needed surgery..told him I would try my Chiro first…Dr. Sievers fixed me up and soon after I ran the Army Ten Miler. Fast forward to 2 years later..last week in fact on Tuesday..went to see him bc I was all locked up and couldn't even stand up straight..told him I needed to be fixed for a race on Sunday..2 treatments and I was all set and ran a 10k on Sunday. He is not your avg. guy that is slow paced…he keeps moving and some may not like that. My goal is to get fixed. If you can do it in 5 min. or 2 hours.. I will take the 5 min. He's also not trying to milk you for 30 visits. He wants you fixed. PERIOD. I highly recommend him and I am thankful I don't have to see him very often!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

My experience with Dr. Sievers was not positive. I've found past chiropractors to be more patient and willing to listen. He was always in a big hurry and seemed annoyed with any questions. If there was true caring, it just didn't come across to me. For me, other holistic healthcare practitioners have been more helpful.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Unlike my past experience with chiropractors, I was pleasantly surprised with my experience with Dr. Sievers. I went to Dr. Sievers for the first time in mid-August with a neck that was frozen. For weeks I had tried everything from stretching to massage to Alleve, but it wasn’t getting any better. I was getting desperate because in one week I would be flying to California for my son’s wedding. Dr. Sievers is amazing; in two visits he had me up and moving freely again. I had more flexibility and movement in my neck than I’d had for years. Not only that, but his fees are very reasonable. One more thing, Dr. Sievers is much more than a chiropractor; he practices “functional medicine” and is well-versed in alternative medicine and is certified in homeopathy and acupuncture.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

I have been a happy patient for 22 years, since I was six years old. I am eternally grateful for having Dr. Sievers as my primary care doctor. He has helped heal me from. A wide variety of ailments, including candida, adrenal fatigue, adolescent depression, dance-related injuries and an abundance of food and airborne allergies that no longer plague me. He also kept me aligned and feeling great when I was pregnant, hardly a single ache or pain and no feet or ankle swelling. My mom was very sick with flulike symtpoms for ten years and no doctor could pinpoint the problem. Some even told her that she was making it up. Only Dr. Sievers was able to diagnose and effectively treat her. We have discovered amazing vitamin and herbal supplements through his direction that help us get through cold and flu season with very little sicknesses. Today we have a clean bill of health thanks to his non-invasive, holistic treatment. God Bless Dr. Sievers!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012