Ratings for Dr. L. Claude Luvis

HE CAN`T HARDLY GET AROUND NOW, SHAKES REAL BAD, HIS DAUGHTERS WILL RUIN THAT OFFICE

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

he is always late--have to wait over an hour every time, he has misdinosed med. problems several times--just says he will try something else--believes patients should live in pain so they will know something is wrong. has too many family members working as doctors--when you see one of them -you still have at least an hour wait to see them--they only spent 10 mins. or less with you and don't like to answer any questions--ask you why you want to know . more interested in money than being a doctor-why keep seeing them ? you wonder if a new dr will be worst .I have had to do without my scripts for my heart meds.-because I didn't have the $ 20 co-pay-had to re-schule and come back when I had it--I guess all doctors are like this.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Luvis is the kindest, most compassionate doctor I've ever been to see. He is knowledgeable and trustworthy and takes his time with each patient. I would recommend him to my family and friends without hesitation. He was my grandmother's doctor and was so very caring with her and our entire family. He even came to our home 4 times to check on her condition when she was too feeble to go to his office. I don't think doctors have made house calls in 80 years, but he sure did. We just can't say enough good things about him as a man, as a humanitarian and as a physician.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

Dr. Luvas has been my doctor for almost 30 years and has always been knowledgable and careing. I would reccomend him to anyone who needs a good doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Luvis for more than 25 years. He is a very good and caring doctor. He listens to you and gives you time to ask questions.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

Dr. Luvis is one of the most caring doctors I know. I have been with him for years and all my family goes to him. He made house calls on me and my family for years whenever I needed him. He came in to see my husband when he was near death at 2:30am. No other physcian will do that. He has not retired because he told me that he can not let his patients down. That is loyalty. And as for the money issue..when I did not have the money he still saw me. He should ask for money that he deserves and has earned like anyone in a buisness understands!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

I have been going to Dr Luvis for over 14 yrs. Dr. Luvis has taken very good care of me. he is a good listener,and spends more than 3 minutes with you unlike some other drs i have seen.May God Bless him

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

he has a great staff and p.a. but he is way to interested in collecting money than anything else.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

A very good and caring Doctor and Staff. I am very pleased with him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. L. Claude Luvis's Credentials

• Univ Of Colombo, Fac Of Med, Colombo, Sri Lanka (Grad. 1977)

Amerihealth