Ratings for Dr. Gina L. Allegretti

I am so sad that Dr. Allegretti is no longer with Devito & Alvarado Pediatrics. What a great Doctor! Perfect with kids...she wasn't my main doctor, but she was the only doctor I wanted my kids to see when we had to visit the office! If anyone knows where she's gone, please post it. I would be willing to change doctors.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

My son's heart is broken. She is no longer w/ Devito & Alvarado Pediatrics. I don't know if I would ever find another pediatrian who is as wonderful, loving, knowledgeable and caring as she is. If anyone knows where she practices, please post it here.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

Dr. Allegretti knows how to solve any problem. She is excellent, great with my children, and great with all of her patients. My kids used to hate going to the doctor until they went to Dr. Allegretti. of course, no kids enjoy going to the doctor - but mine love it. She is always in a very pleasant mood, always ready to help, and never complains on the job. I highly recommend her to any parents looking for a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2007

Dr. Allegretti is a wonderful peditrician. She is kind and caring with my son. I have recommended her to several friends and they lover her as well. She always gives lollipops which makes my son happy.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2007

Ever since she joined this practice my children ONLY want to see doctor allegretti! I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2006

Excellent bedside manner: patient listener, gentle with children, etc.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2006

Dr Allegretti is not our children's main pediatrician, but we recently saw her when ours was unavailable. The children really liked her and she was very pleasant. She didn't rush us and even pretended to examine our daughter's stuffed rabbit - much to our daughter's delight. Based on first impressions, I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2006

Dr. Gina L. Allegretti's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 2001)