Ratings for Dr. Nelson R. Giraldo

Excellent Doctor he is the best!! I will recomended him to friends and family

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Excellent Doctor! Dedicated.. And personable with patients!!!! Best Doctor on long Island! LMN

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Horrible doctors office!!! STAY AWAY! Made an appointment on my lunch break to just have a normal job physical completed. Waited almost 2 1/2 hours before having other patients seen before me. After complaining about the wait 3 different times, I was then put in another room where I waited about 20 minutes, while listening to all the doctors next door talk about what they were going to order for lunch. While in this office waiting, I noticed not one degree, from any of the doctors, was from this country. Not only did they not send my physical to my job that day, after I told them how important it was, it took almost 2weeks for them to find it because someone in the office "lost" the paperwork. I don't usually give bad reviews, but this place was so unprofessional it was unbelievable that there were people still walking in the door. Other patients complained that even when you make an appointment you will wait at least an hour, if not more. No consideration for people and their lives.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Dr. Nelson R. Giraldo's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1984)