Ratings for Dr. Manjunath B. Benakanahalli

Best Dr. I have ever been too, he cares about his patient, he listens to you and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

Dr. Ben is very thorough when diagnosing and treating his patients. I was given his name after being admitted to the hospital. I am glad I followed up with him. I believe his approach is what every healthcare professional should adopt. He is no doubt a very busy doctor, yet he is patient and always takes time to focus on me. He is very knowledgeable and is a great listener and educator. Dr. Ben does an excellent job of partnering with his patients to achieve their goals. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

He is a great doctor and extremely knowledgeable and very thorough. He cares about his patients and takes as much time as you need to treat you. He never gives you the feeling that he is "rushing you out the door" like some doctors. He takes time to go through your labs and explains anything that he sees on the report that is not normal. He truly cares about your health.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

We love Dr. Dr Ben, because he always finds time to see us or call us back. He gives us great referrals and gets us well or stable if we are ill. We have been seeing him for 7 years or so and have never been disappointed. He gets to the bottom of issues then just treating the issues for that moment which is very important.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Doctor entered incorrect info into my medical record, including judgments indicating I lied about seeing a specialist. (my insurance record indicates I saw the specialist when I stated I did. I told Dr I was having severe pain and he called in a prescription to over the counter Tylenol into my pharmacy like it was a ajoke to him. The office manager told me I couldn't have a copy of my medical record in violation of HIPAA. I would avoid this physician at all costs.

Submitted January 30, 2018

I have been with Dr Ben for several years and would not change. He is kind, thorough and makes you feel like you matter. He remembers little things about you that ensures that he listens to what you say. I always get answers to all my questions..

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Words cannot express the gratitude and appreciation my husband and I have of Dr. Ben. This physician saved my husband's life with his persuasion for my husband to accept hospitalization when he was very resistant. He has monitored both of us for years regarding our blood pressure, diabetes, sleep apnea, and other chronic problems. He and his wife have been so attentive as well as all his staff who are caring, efficient, professional and very attentive to every concern. He treats the whole person and is always available. We can't praise him enough for his time and patience in giving us so much excellent medical advice and treatment. Lydia/Frank T.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

I came to Dr Ben with multiple issues. I had been to several doctors in the past and no one took care of all of my issues. On my first visit Dr Ben spent more than 1 hour with me and even spoke to my previous doctor. He straighten my medications, all my labs, consults. Now I feel way better and he is my doctor for a life. I will never look back. THANK YOU DR BEN

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Excellent and very knowledgeable doctor. Stay with him and he will sure to take care of your health.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Everything is perfect with this doctor. You get concierge care without have to pay concierge care fees. He coordinates your care with other specialist and manages your treatment. Highly highly recommended. If you have a problem in the office ask staff ask for his wife and she truly goes beyond to take care of the patients.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014