You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Glynn

The Dr. never returned Pharmacy's call to refill r/x. Never returned my 3 calls about lab work, also never returned my calls about refills. Unable to drive after waiting 1 1/2 and still no call! Unacceptable. I work for a Dr. and have never heard of this kind of rudeness! However they sure want payment right away! My insurance Company will be hearing about this.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I believe he is a very good and helpful doctor. However, I left there in 2012 due to the hectic and cattle call nature of the front desk and confusion of staff members. I know it was supposed to be improved and, perhaps, it has.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

After waiting an unacceptable amount of time, he was extremely rude and didn't care to hear my thoughts. Attacked other types of care I had done, and didn't even try to address the cause of my problem, which turned out to be a collapsed spine. I left in tears, and never went back to him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Insisted on prescribing medication after being told of adverse reaction. Referal by PC was for headache and he refused to listen or treat othr related symptoms

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

Great doctor - he has been extremely thorough in working to determine the cause of my health problems and I would readily recommend him to a friend or family member.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

THree visits, each one required over an hour in waiting room. Dr. Glynn didn't even want to hear what my referring physician had done. He just wanted to get rid of me.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2007

rushed through visit, no opinions offered, only a referral to another specialist. Terrible bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

Extremely thorough and gave a complete explanation

flag | Submitted January 3, 2007

Doesn't give me enough time to fully explain my symptoms. Rushes me through telling him whats wrong. I never get to say everything I want to say, even when being persistent. I feel rushed through my appointments. I have yet to be diagnosed.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2006

Very aggressive about helping me get a diagnosis (MS). Responded to most phone calls quickly; but we did seem to keep missing each other for several weeks on one occasion. Friendly and supportive. Open to me getting a second opinion. Made sure I was comfortable with my choices every step of the way. A good listener.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2006

Dr. Michael J. Glynn's Credentials

• Univ Complutense De Madrid, Fac De Med, Madrid, Spain (Grad. 1977)

HealthPartners
Pacificare
Secure Horizons

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=27322'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.7

February 5, 2014